[Review] Wurkkos FC11 - 18650 EDC with USB-C

Apple was not afraid to use ‘iPhone 13’

If we consider superstitious numbers like 13, does that mean Chinese companies would have to be conscious of the number ‘4’?

What about using a Nichia 519A 4000K, and a raised ring around the button to better be able to feel in the dark where the button is? Then it would be just about the perfect light-weight small daily pocket lamp.

Every time I use my F13, I conjure up The Satan.

1 Thank

My mom used to date a guy that pronounced Satan "Satin."

I wonder who taught him how to mispronounce The Satan like that.

I mean, he watched a lot of television and must have known the correct way to say that word.

At least he’s not lysdexic. I’ll never forget that time I sold my soul to Santa.

Santa has a lot of great stuff.

I wonder what Santa would offer me for my soul.

Satan wouldn't even accept my soul.

Something about me being too evil and him not needing the competition.

Santa kept wanting me to “lick his candy-cane” but that sounded too creepy, so I got a refund and got my soul back.

Umm, nope.

I'll just keep my soul.

But Millhouse will offer you $5 for your soul.
In today’s inflated dollars thats probably $10-15!

Yes, it is a update from FC11 ,There are also some new ideas in button light and design

I haven't watched The Simpsons in a while.

Is Millhouse still around?

If so, wouldn't the $5 be worth $5?

(Or maybe that's the joke.)

Please consider using 519a emitter.

Bort has not been watching modern Simpsons, the first 10 years were the golden years.

519a is a good led, will see in this reflector how it beam looks like

Curious, is it cheaper to use a reflector or TIR lens?

Using TIR lenses tend to make nicer beams, as in much less tint-shift, better-mixed light output, smoother hotspot, fewer artifacts, etc. as well as letting you “tune” the beam by using a wider-angle or narrower-angle lens, often interchangeably (not possible with reflectors except by “blurring” the hotspot by going OP or somesuch). All in all, I always seem to prefer the beams from TIR lenses.

I used to think that reflectors (Al) would be more expensive vs TIR lenses (plastic), but the predominance of reflectors has me wondering.

orange reflector used now.
TIR lens not bad but sometimes not suit for the size of head or suit for the LED size.

I have the FC11 with LH351D in both 4000k and 5000k

By far my favourite EDC and general use light.

I was looking to try the newer FC11 with the Nichia 519A, but there’s no mention of colour temperature. Is this 4000k? 4500k? 5000k?