Rolling wave of High CRI Triple or single N219b, or stock Jetbeam RRT-01 Rotaries

I guess that would depend on what the mod was. Also since I’m in Perth Australia, shipping would be a deterrent for most people. The rrt-01’s (note- multiple lights) that jon_slider is having sent to me is actually from within Australia so it seemed economical to take on this project. Shipping a single light both ways US>Perth>US or Euro>Perth>Euro would definitely be higher cost.

Yes, you’re right. I’m in EU and this option could increase price above fun area…

> The rings in the beam on the old RRT-01 are definitely caused by the reflector.

CRX changed the reflector in this TCR-1 and it has a beautiful beam:
(I dont know what he used)

more pics here

I look forward to learning more from moderator007’s reflector testing, among others

Update
Hosts and parts have arrived, build starts soon. Thanks for waiting patiently, there were some shipping delays over Easter.

pinkpanda has kindly offered a choice of glow powders, we are including that option at no extra charge to the buyers

Here are the choices:

I have sent PM to each person who opted to order, a couple have not replied yet.

The lights will be supplied with removable self adhesive glow ring, unless I hear by PM if someone wants glow powder instead.

Just saw it…
Possibilities are endless.
EDIT: looks like i’ve posted in the wrong thread
Sorry OP.

no worries, you gave a good link to Vinhs offerings of the New Version RRT-01 here:

thanks for the heads up, for people who did not get in on this run of Original RRT-01 modded to triples.

For those that are interested. A little progress update. I have cut to size the optics, noctigons and spacers. Still do not have leds on hand. I will move on to the glow tails.

Awesome, thanks for the update!

Can’t wait! Thanks for the update!

Very nice, should we PM you if interested in purchasing? Which optics did you use?

this wave of triples are sold out. The optics are Carclo, see post #9.

I can source more Stock Original RRT-01, unmodified.
PM me if you are interested in ordering. The cost is in post #1, listed as option #5

I will post an update to this thread if another group of lights will be built as triples. Until then, you have the option to contact Vinh at skylumen.com , he is offering triples on the New Model RRT-01.

I’m in if you do another round

good to know, thanks for your interest.

I will be happy to bankroll another round, but I dont do my own mods, and pinkpanda only offered to do one batch. I can get more Original RRT-01, but will need to find a modder willing to build more triples.

That will be decided after the current batch arrives at their new homes, and the owners report they are happy.

I was actually curious about ordering just the spacer, optic and mcpcb. Or are they only available via a full purchase of the light?

that is not an option
you will need to find a modder with a lathe to do that for you

there is no option to buy into this batch of triples, they are sold out.

Sounds good, thanks.

keeping a spot here to follow just in case you get another batch of triples. Thank you Jon!

Wow! Triples done right. No hollow space under the star like when I modded mine.

Hopefully another batch of these triples will go on sale!

This is a sale thread…

Yes Please!⇑⇑⇑⇑