[SALE] FW3A lighted TIR board multicolored with LVP, stabilized or High/low

Thanks!
No it’s a fixed setting at .3mA

I suspect that’s the same as high mode if it were connected to the MCU. I could be wrong, though. I appreciate your response and greatly admire your mods.

Wow that looks intense for red on 0.3mA how does it look under office lighting? Still visible?

I ordered 2 @ .5mA I received 4 boards… now when I ran them up, this one was the dimmest board, so I assume it’s a .3mA the other 3 .5mA since by eye they looked exactly the same.

Red/Orange. The camera exaggerates the intensity, a tad bit, melts/melds the colors together. It looks better in real life, you can see the 2 different colors, it is naturally cleaner.

. I don’t work in an modern day professional Office, but I can take it to work and let you know or take a few pics of what it looks like in a 30ft ceiling build shop, where I build very large CNC’s Mills /Lathes, Special and Heavy Duty Machining units. :smiley:

. I would guess yes, if you were looking it for it, in your office, depending how far away your from your desk or cubicle you are, you would see it, it would stand out, unlike trits.

I used office light as an example because it is generally pretty bright, brighter than most home lighting. I wanted to make sure it would not be totally washed out.

Mocked up one of the Nichia Carcass’s .3mA vs .5mA

. Maybe it will help…

Kawi you prefer the xpl hi over those Nichias? People seemed to think they were good but noticed you didn’t use them. I guess because quad

Yes.

I have a few HI CRI and Nichia lights, they are all I want/need.

The quad #1 FW4A is running V3 3A XP-L HI’s I have a stash from back in the day.

Quad #2 FW4A is running V2’s. 5000k

Enjoying my TIR board Lexel! Thanks!

Dang blue/green look great together!

Which of the 2 blue choices is that?

Did this one last night…Blue/Green .5mA

Check post #2 you can see other ppls orders

FW3/NovaTac

:smiley:

Nice KB…… :+1:

Thanks Teach!

Lexel incoming…. 4 more please… :person_facepalming:

TrueRMS, I chose 3 colors. Blue, Ice Blue, Green. Green in the center and fading to blue on the outer most ring.

That’s a neat idea. I might steal it from you. I was thinking of going ice blue and green, but this seems better.

Us people who received their boards already, what shipping option did you choose?