Saturday Night Lights

Well it is not pretty. It does turn the flashlight on/off but not the modes. Have to rethink.

looks like it need shaved a bit. How hard does that stuff get?

It is easy to find. Dap makes a regular size tube. It is just what silicone caulk is without all the added chemicals. I bought this at Meijers. Lowes was out of stock.

It does not become as hard as plastic. It always has a bit of give. At this point I would not recommend anyone else try this. It seems to have short circuited the switch a bit.
:frowning:

Ok, now I got an idea what your using. Something safe for fish…

I am looking for a switch solution on my Emisar D4.
I don’t want to look it out every time I pocket it.

I am wondering if I use a lot less of this than you did, I could sub flush the switch if that makes sense.

Edit, gotta work, will check back

Saturday Jan 19th

Anyone else setting home. We got more snow last night. Thinking around 7 inches.
Wife has cold. I am enjoying a few drinks.

Check in if you want.

I am fighting the urge to by the Acebeam H40 single AA headlamp

Thats funny, just searched for this thread and got an email notification before I even got in here

Hello vw. How was your week?

Good Chad, thanks.
What you been up to?

Got about 5in of fresh snow outside and still coming.

Midnight snack…. Actually midnight dinner.
Shouldn’t have put the HOT salsa on top. I might be up for a while

Slow week. Not exactly how much snow we got but Red and Roxy both bottom drag there bellies.

Got some sst-20 4000k leds today but have not done anything with them.

How is the house comming?

This week I finally got hot water to the bathroom sink and the washing maching.

Wife is happy

Happy wife is a good week…

What pipe you use?
Wanna try pex but lost on a tool to get.

some window film arrived today for the bathroom window fiasco…
Nice stuff

I was gonna go with pex, but scared for some reason. I have used cpvc for so long.
And it was just a bathroom remodel, not the whole house. If I was gonna go for the whole house I would give pex a shot.

Coworker just built new house and sprung for a manifold, he can turn any or every water line off from one location. I like the thought of that.

Oh, man I can’t eat hot stuff before bed. Heartburn. That and I don’t know when to stop.

Is that the window that had the spray foam around it?

I ran pex when finishing out our last basement. And I had the builders use it for the house that we’re in now. Great stuff, so easy to work with! Less fittings, much lower chance of bursting.

That film looks great :+1: I put up something similar in the window in our master bath.

Hey gchart. My dad has used it in his RV. It must be good stuff the world is going to it.

VW. What are you eating? It looks like something I want to try. Minus a little heat.

My hot water heater is too far away from kitchen sink and 3/4in copper feed to this side of house… takes too long to get hot water out of a water saving delta faucet. I think it just mixes the whole way, wasting water and energy.
I want to run a dedicated 1/2in PEX to the kitchen sink. I think the plastic pex will hold the heat better between rinses and less volume will get hot a lot faster. Cheeper on the water and electric bill.

My wife and kids, take showers so hot I burn my feet if I get in right after them.

I been fighting a sweating toilet.

Yup :smiley:

made by Artscape. Was $10 (on sale from their website) a sheet, window took 2 sheets.