SF-My Meager Collection-

Lol i was walking out in the back making my rounds around the house and it was a blast lol……big head and short body. Would not do in a black out though must get real short runtimes with an rcr.

I like the L2P in the middle. Head reminds me of the M6. I have to get one of these to complete my M6/M8 set.

Just wanted to say thanks to Jason over at SB, for there prompt service.

Enjoy the new L2N's Alfred. Good charger too. What drop-in did you get?

The SF XML U2…….So far i love it but the clip has to go, the finger grooves are of no use with the clip on.

I agree 100%. I picked up the same drop-in with my L2N. Just about the equal to the MF one.

The other L2N will be home to the M3 since it did not have a dedicated host for it……does look awesome with the M3.

are you talking about the sku 5720.i just ordered a couple thinking they were

gonna be brighter than the sf u2.

To my eyes, not much difference. But then again, I like CW, so what do I know? It would great if someone with the right equipment could measure Lumens and Lux for each.

This is my SF stuff to date……did not include the batts of course.

I have more coming to add to my collection and some are not SF lights….got a Nitecore coming also. Had to order another T1 and also the T2.

Woot more lights to come……

Got the M9 coming my way….should be here sometime next week….cannot wait. I have some others just need to take some pics….seems like i have no time.

Some NiteCore lights from there MT Series….the EC25 Cobra should be here this week.

Got this today….very happy with the small size and UI……now to wait for it to get dark. :bigsmile: I may not post a lot anymore but i still do some collecting.

Nice collection, Alfred :smiley:

Thanks….heres a pic of the light in shorty mode……dont know if i will keep it this way though. 8 lights in a month….need to hold off to get the K3 Head……looks nice.

Took this sucker outside and was very impressed…So is anyone planning on getting the K3.

Wanted to see if the NiteCore MT series Cigar Grip ring would fit….fits perfectly and gives the light a whole new look.

Now to get that K3…….