Shocking Images Exposed The G700 Flashlight

No comment:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Intensity-Flashlight-Waterproof-5x-XM-L-XML-T6-LED-3-Modes-8000-Lumen-Outdoor-LED/32636588974.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.80.PGHorC&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10037_10017_10021_507_10022_10032_10020_2030020_10018_10019,searchweb201603_7&btsid=a33256e9-2ebb-4c83-8c68-08cd856d02fe

The shadow hawk add on face book makes me sick ,it shows Vesture_of_blood s lighting anpiece of paper on fire witj one of his supwr modded maglites ,and they are trying to take cresit,i feel yhe same way about monster flashlights. Com and heider

I had a co-worker luckily ask me about the light before he bought it. He was sure he was about to have a light that would outdo mine! He was shocked to learn the truth.

I would have let him purchase it and then taken a picture of his expression when he compared your lights with his. :wink:

That would be classic!

Ha! You guys are just mean! lol Trust me, it too every fiber in my bones not to let him do that. However, he is one of those kinda fellas that would buy something like that in a weak attempt to gain praise and respect, more so than One Up me. Plus he already owes me money! Once he pays that back, then I will let him blow money on stupid stuff! ha! Plus, I told him he would never get a light that would compete with me, Like A Boss!

Apparently the FBI (Flashlight Bureau of Investigations} are onto these scammers. Mulder and Scully have found this in their X-Files (beam pattern) and have proven beyond doubt that this is a scam, fraudulent advertising and utilises intellectual property belonging to third parties, demonstrating unrelated flashlights.

The official rating for these scammers is...

*AVOID AT ALL COSTS.*

So you did get to see the shadow hawk?I thought it was a legend luke bugfoot and unicorns?What do you think about the light and construction would you say ut is a mwco?What type of emitter does it have?

I can believe it smokes, for half a second or so. But more likely blue than green beforehand.

I’ve been getting emails offering a Nighthawk T700 LED Flashlight with “Military Technology” 75% Off….didn’t even bother to click on link. Is this part of same scam?

Calling themselves NightHawkGear out of New York

Scammers and spammers.

Yeah that is the “G700” there are a bunch of other names for this light.
It makes me wonder if the marketers had bought a boat load of these and have to come up with different names to stay ahead of all the warnings about it being a complete rip-off.

When they start spamming you, you could get yourself a (free) reporting email address at SpamCop
It’s rather complicated to use — you have to carefully identify all the sites through which you get email if you have more than one email address.

But once you have that working, you can report spam by sending it to that reporting address and — eventually — the sites that are hosting the spammers get warned a couple of times and if they persist, many other Internet sites will choose to block any further mail from them from going through.

So it’s slow but it improves things for everyone.

It used to be called the “Internet Death Penalty” in the old days when it was faster and less gently done.

one of these ads is what brought me here, to check out the claims and I found out what a scam it was. Instead of spending $50 on a junk light, I have in four months spent $500 on lights, batteries and chargers with no end in sight! :stuck_out_tongue: What a bargain !

i looked them up.
a new name to replace the others that have too much bad press.LOL! at their “premium” ultrafire and pkcell batteries.
another to add to any warning list….

So i have got a Clone which is sold for 15€ on national Amazon, I got a coupon for the light to do a review. I reported to him that it has a latticebright led and now he asked for further improvements….???
The light itself isn’t to bad for a mainstream market, AAA compatibility, zoom, it shines light out the front, nice anodization…
So what should I tell beside that I hate the 5 mode blinky driver…

I found all these ads hilarious. G700, no G800, no T800 LOL. Friends and coworkers who know my obsession kept asking me about them. :person_facepalming: All the same light and I’d bet all using LatticeBright emitters. Simon even sells them in his Aliexpress store for $5 shipped.
Unlike the other ads though he makes no false claims and says right in the listing that it is a LatticeBright emitter.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/UltraFire-E17-CREE-XM-L-T6-cree-led-Torch-Zoomable-cree-LED-Flashlight-Torch-light-For/330416_1907343824.html

It’s sad some people believe this garbage. Have you guys seen the latest Bell and Howell commercials? It’s the same POS flashlight for less money, but still not the 5 dollars it’s worth at best.

I have been contact with their custmer service to ask what type of emitter does it actually use and all they continously sentence their generic data sheet stating it used xpe class emitter than about 4 sentences below that it used a t6 emitter they didn’t have a clue ,and then I asked what type of regulation does it have and that really sent them for a loop they told me that their light has no such mechanism attached to it!

No they claim to be out of California they sent me the same spam and I couldnt get off the page I tried and tried I finally had to restart my phone and go to new emails