Show us your motorbike. Stll, action or broken.

They discontinued the Dyna’s. They’re all softails now, except for the Touring and Sportster.

Yep I know, just like the FXR, I got a FXLR Custom……my youngest brother’s bike when he passed, needs lots of work, I want to restore it exactly like it used to be, but with a 113” S&S motor I have, I love the EVO motor, ought to be a fun ride when it’s done!

If I ever see a 2017 Wide Glide for sale at a reasonable price, I’d consider buying it. Aside from touring, my favorite

Holy Honda! That’s drool worthy, instant love! Zx12 last bike I had, now pedal only.

A good bike for larger folks is the 1000cc 2018 Honda Africa Twin with the larger tank if you are into adventure touring.

Theres lots getting around here but I feel 90% wont see a dirt road.

It's like that in Canada too. Myself and my brother ride these type of big beasts on all the mountain and dirt trails here in BC, but most just ride it to the local coffee shops all shiny and polished.

I just realized there is someone on a bike near the top of that hill That's the type of hill Chad Reed would have a go at

It looks like some old fool that should know better. :person_facepalming:
No I’m not calling Chad Reed an old fool but then again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks all for posting your bikes up. :beer:

They’re all a blast and, just like flashlights, we all have our preferences based on aesthetic, comfort, size, usage, etc…
Not a popular bike, but I thoroughly enjoy my Honda F6B. It’s a Goldwing without the top box, CB, reverse, and a few other things.

haha, if it's there, it needs to be climbed

And it’s good that it’s like that.

While - since I got my driving license - I am deeply into american muscle when it does down to four wheels, I had no possibility to enter the two-wheel-scene in that area.

This time is over:

Quarter Mile, here I come!

Have you ever raced a bike at the strip? You might want to purchase this book, https://www.amazon.com/When-Light-Turns-Green-Motorcycle/dp/1884313299 lots of useful info on how to and what not to do when your at the strip. Learn drag racing etiquette, that will garner a shit load of respect from the other racers. They will be more willing to help, advise, critique, a newbie with just about anything. And you’ll need it. The V-Max is a fun bike stock, but a killer quick bracket bike when set-up correctly to do the deed. No doubt you’ll be running the Sportsman Tree….Leave on the last yellow! :wink:

A mate and I took our TTR250s for an early morning jaunt up to a lookout today:
(Point Glorious, West of Eumundi/Noosa, Queensland)
Nice autumn weather, the bikes ran well.

That is a glorious view Suncoaster. Did your mate build the rack on his bike?

I sold the red R1 in late 2016 below:

But have down-sized to a dual-sport TW200 now for my wilderness trips below:

That TW200 is certainly different. I gather it would be pretty handy in the mountains.

very wide soft tires, runs well across sand or soft turf, very light for trail handling, reliable and cheap for insurance. (only 92 bucks a year.

That TW200 looks like it would be good for the beaches here.
I’ve never seen one, I think they may have been grey imports in Australia ?

@MRsDNF That rack is from cycleracks.com - big enough for some camping gear.
:slight_smile:

The TW is a very popular Dual Sport here in Canada & the US. They have many clubs, and a large online community. Google “TW200forum” , we have nearly 14000 members in that community focusing on this bike.