Simple Question - No Bashing Please - Anyone Heard Anything On Olight I6 From Wallbuys

Yes it has two springs on tailcap and head.

WTF?! :open_mouth: 4 days only?! That’s amazing :open_mouth:
BTW, can you post beamshot of both i6 and that p60 dropin you have, please?

i was getting hopeful that mine might show up today after hearing that people are receiving theirs already… still sitting in customs

First off this is a Olight I6 thread and not a battery recommendation thread. Talk about getting off topic. Second no bashing means zero .

And I’m just kidding about the battery thingy. My feelings aren’t hurt one bit.

I was under the impression that the Panasonic protected cells are some of these best batteries made. Here’s what I have been buying mostly as of late.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10001980/1141104-panasonic-ncr18650b-protected-rechargeable-3400mah

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10001980/1141103-panasonic-protected-ncr18650a-rechargeable-3100mah

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1420/10001980/1141000-panasonic-ncr18650-protected-rechargeable-2900mah-

I also bought 7 Xtar 18650 3100mah batteries from Shane which are Panasonic cells. What I like about them is they have a better PCB at the bottom that won’t dent in like the Panasonic cells do when put in a flashlight. But that don’t hurt anything.

I do not have experience on beam shots,
This is what I did, in a dark room, both lights are open. auto whitebalance.
Top is olight i6, bottom cool white xml p60 dropin.

Hey thanks for posting.

I think for $19 we did good.

Yes, I am agree with you, even the led itself makes $4-5.
Quality made, compatible with 2xcr123,2xrcr123 and 18650, and batteries-holster-lanyard are bonus.

:frowning: mine is still “collecting products now - processing”

Patience is a virtue.

Also, HK Post works in mysterious ways… Most of the time in a slow way…

Now, the correct way the deal with the issues above… BUY MORE FLASHLIGHTS, that way you get packages in the mail all the time! :wink:
If you can remember the stuff you are waiting for. You are not doing it right. Place more orders :stuck_out_tongue:
If you get caught up in details about if the packaged used 1 or 4 days to ship. You are not working the “place order” button hard enough. You need to get your focus straight. Place more orders! :stuck_out_tongue:

Common BLF forum sense… :wink:

That post office issues make some strange things,
I have received 4 orders yesterday,
One of them ordered 50 days ago, others between 1-3 weeks.
Fastest one is ordered 2/19, received 2/27.

Placing orders constantly do not warranty even arrivals.

They are but so are the Sanyo’s and they are cheaper per mA. But the big thing for most is the higher voltage they are able to hold under load.

Here look at this; Battery test-review 18650 comparator

Select Sanyo 2600 in one side then Panasonic 3400 in the other. Just make sure you get unprotected vs unprotected or vise versa as protection drops the voltage a little.

Marc.

I have just received my Olight i6 from Wallbuys. Let me tell you it is a very nice light. Very high quality machining and anodising, the anodising is a lot like the L2t, mat in appearance. The thing that I am most impressed with is the way the head rotates to switch modes. I have two other torches that do this, Jetbeam BC40 and the Klarus P2A. The BC40 has always been a little stiff to turn even after cleaning and re-lubing. The Klarus is fine but the light can flicker a little on low, if you turn it a little too far. The Olight is amazingly smooth and there is no flickering whatsoever. Just perfect!

The tint is also very neutral, just like fyesilova said.

The holster is nice but no where near as nice as the BC40’s holster, but not a low budget holster.

I would say that there is no way this was ever a $75 light, that would put it bang smack in the BC40 territory, $45/50 would be more like it and I really don’t think they made a mistake with the price either. Maybe they are stopping production of this light and want to clear them out. Having said that, there is no doubt that Wallbuys were a lot cheaper than anyone else.

All in All, a right little bargain!

Thank you Wallbuys,

Marc.

That sounds good.

Glad you like it.

Wish I ordered one. Did it come w/the batteries?

Mine come with batteries, Price for the batteries in our local stores is $5-10.

My i6 is still with HongKong pos and not being processed yet although I was one of the first who paid up on 2/19. Something must be very special about FYESILOVA to receive his i6 frist. From now on can we call you HANSOME fyesilova ?

Do we know that Fyesilova is a man? I think it sounds russian, and i think if a surname ends with ‘a’, it’s a woman.

but i could be wrong :wink:

my order changed status to shipped today, so i hope i’ll get my 2 lights in a couple of weeks

Yep, batteries included just like the picture showed.

Marc.

Tracking says that the light left Hong Kong for its destination on Feb.26. This means that Monday will be home :slight_smile:

1. I am a forum member about more than one year, I have mentioned several different sellers that I got products from. That Wallbuys does not even mentioned one year ago
2. I am just lucky, HK post got it on the first plane, and our PTT usually gets the mail to my door next day if it passed the customs. That day I have even get mail of an order without tracking made 50 day ago from HK. HK/China posts processing times are unpredictable.
3. I have proved the package with picture, and you can see I am in Istanbul/Turkiye.
4. If you look at the map, you can see Istanbul/Turkiye is in the middle of the old world, between Asia and Europe, A plane can get from HK to Istanbul earlier then HK to US.
5. I am not Russian, I am a male, that “yesilova” means “green plane” in Turkish.