Simple Question - No Bashing Please - Anyone Heard Anything On Olight I6 From Wallbuys

Comes with a holster, no other case is provided.
I think you mean that as carrying case.

I don’t think he meant anything by it. He was just having a joke about you getting you light first. :slight_smile:

Marc.

i got mine today… box was smashed, but everything inside was ok

for $19 im impressed!

if i had paid retail price for this light i would have jumped off a bridge though :slight_smile:

Still waiting on mine. It left Honk Kong on the 7th but hasn’t showed up state side yet according to the tracking. I’m assuming this means it’s sitting in customs.

got mine yesterday. feels good, and the UI is good as well

I still would have paid $40 for one and felt it was worth every penny. That’s how muck I like mine.

Still waiting for mine… :~

I am really kicking myself now for not getting in on this deal for $19. Here’s hoping you all enjoy your new Olights, and I’m hoping Wallbuys has another great sale really soon!

as long as everything works out well wallbuys have had some incredible deals. but when something is faulty in your order, you wish you had order from somewehere else…
(i still havent received a replacement battery pack for my bike light that i ordered at the christmas sale, it came with a faulty battery pack and i’ve complained about it several times but nothing seems to happen)

Same here

Man, I knew it, had that feeling - received mine with badly centered emitter :angry:
Other than that - great light :open_mouth:

Got mine a couple of days ago and it is a nice light! Definitely a good buy at $19! Pulled it apart and it has a square mcpcb in it. Also looks like it has 3 wires to the board, guess it has to do with the way it switches from high to low.

It has a nice fill to it the anodizing is more “rough” filling then the cheaper china lights I am used to. Also the forward clicky is on the stiff side, thats not a negative though!

Would buy another at the $19 price for sure! Glad I went ahead and pulled the trigger on it!

i wonder if a 7135 driver would fit in this light and convert it to a h/m/l at 4.something amps :slight_smile:

The diameter of the driver is big - round about 22mm and I think 4A are to much (heat).

How is the stock 2 mode driver made? Pictures?
Perhaps a custom nanjg firmware will be perfect…

But I guess I will let it original so that I can compare it to other lights and users as I am sure a lot of people here have one too.

Mine hasn’t arrived me yet, but it has arrived in my country…just a few more days.

Nah, don’t bother it is perfect as it is. Well regulated and far brighter than the 1.5A draw suggests, not to mention the perfect UI.

Marc.

Is the spec only 1.5a draw :frowning:

Yep. But It is way brighter than the reading suggests. Trust me, this thing is just lovely!

The one thing I like about it, is that fact you can run it on high, not worry about heat and get great run times. It’s a great real world torch.

To give you an idea how bright it is, I have a Solarforce L2T with a 2.8A drop-in. When the battery is showing 4.1ish volts the drop in drops to 2.2/2.3A. Well it is as bright as that. It’s bizarre, it is very bright! Even on low, it’s supposed to be 80lms, but it is identical to my BC40 on low, which is 130lms.

You will love it.

Marc.

Thanks for info marc that does seem weird…