Skyray King (3xXML, 4x18650 Fatty)

It was Aku? I didn't look at the username. Yes he is known on Chinese forums.

Seems that CPF deleted the link ¬¬

Maybe this one was the review? Nice pics on that link, looks like the SR-KING is a bit smaller :)

That is not the review that it was on CPF.

The one you posted is Korean.

could it be that cpf did not want a review that positively reviewed a 70usd light against a 270usd light and did not find that much difference between them?

dont know. mysteriously unable to read the review.

CPF is gonna collapse when every thread gets closed or deleted.

Aku's review was much better. Had temp comparisons, white wall beam shots and real world beamshots too

That's why I haven't posted anything having to do with these great budget lights over there.

Maybe someone should contact Aku and ask him to post his review at a real forum like this one.

i already told him. He said admins deleted it. surprise, surprise

Yeah, really…

Perhaps someone can ask Aku to officially join Budgetlightforum. We can always use another good reviewer to compliment our already great reviewers

Do you hear that Grunta ? That's the thunder of hundreds of feet marching away and over to BLF.

Heh heh heh..."Grunta". Cracks me up every time I see it. :D

You know, I've never had any run-ins with anyone at CPF, but if their reason for deleting that thread (which I haven't seen) was solely that it annoyed one of their money sources, that is inexcusable. I'm not into politics, but that sounds like something really worth taking down the existing government (Ms. G) for.

You can still see the review from cache;

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-7OxRXgc7VYJ:www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php%3F335100-AKU-review-Coke-and-Orange-juice-Nitecore-TM11-VS-Skyray-King+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Thanks for posting this. The KING has a much cleaner and defined beam on the the white wall, and beat the pants off the TM11 in the outdoor beam shots.

If anyone may have thought the KING was a slightly redesigned clone of the TM11, this just proves otherwise.

Your welcome, if you don't want to loose that cached review.....you should save that webpage to a local file, because the cache will go away.

The king is better in all aspects!

And it is cooler

Thanks FX for catching that mistake of mine, I seem to have missed that little detail. Now I see why CPF deleted this post. It totally slams the TM11.

That post was like a kick in the balls for CPF users hahahaha.

Budget Lights Rules!