Smallest 1X18650 light recommendation

I just opened a new account, got half way through to the checkout and then walked away from it. I do want that EA4 that no one will stop talking about. I think it was rikr that voted it flashlight of the year. Its still one cheap light though. Wanna buy it for me?

I’ll let you know how good mine is when it arrives, it’ll be back up to $30 then though….

At that price, you’d struggle to buy the emitter and driver, and you get a host thrown in?

Yes your right. If I got one I would try an XP-G2 in it as it is supposedly driven at just over 2 amps. It may make a half decent little thrower with a XP-G2, or then again it may not suit that reflector at all.

Which light are we now talking about? I’ve not ordered an ea4, I have ordered the little edc pok linked, that’s marked 8*7135 so I would assume 2.8a.

Were still on the same wave length. That's why I said supposedly. Heres the specs of the page.

LED: CREE XM-L T6 LED

Material: Aluminum Alloy

Reflector: Aluminum Alloy OP Reflector

Lumen: 800lumens

Current:2.3A

Mode:

Two group: Runing 5 seconds on Low mode the light will flash,then you charge group by half pressing the switch.

Group I:5%>>15%>>100%

Group II: 5%>>15%>>100%>>Strobe>>SOS

Battery Type:1*18650 (not include)

Switch: Tail cap click switch

Size: 114mm(Length)*24mm(Tube diameter)

Waterproof: IPX7

Weight:75g(not include battery)

So I don't know either. Are you still buying it for me?

Yep no worries, I’ll keep it safe here for you and use it for you too. Whenever you need it just pm me and I’ll turn it on for you. I hope its a thrower. :bigsmile:

Your a real mate. The Mrs wont turn anything on for me anymore. You've just given me a bit off a thrill. Thanks. I should just buy it but as mentioned I don't need it.

I’ve ordered another edc18650 host for the Mrs, just received a trustfire t2 and already have my own built edc18650. I didn’t need it either, but I may gift it at some point. It’s cheap enough to add a couple of cells and charger to make a kit to hand out to a friend. :wink:

That's a bit of a coincidence. I bought the Mrs a T2 earlier this year. It had a intermittent problem that drove me mad for awhile until I worked out it was the end cap with the 1/4 thread in it not earthing to the battery tube properly. It hasn't missed a beat since and has been a good little light. I agree about gifting the light but I'm one of those guys that has a hard time parting with anything.

My t2 will be undergoing surgery with a nw xp-g and 5*7135 ak-47 driver. I eventually want to get a 3up in there though.

Your a braver bloke than me. good luck.

It’ll be a long term project, for now I want to try some neutrals.

I have 2 of these hosts from fancyflashlight/cnqgoods

One is a 1.7 amp nichia

the second is an xpg2 4c

It's a great host I was considering buying 5 or 10 more to get the price break

$16/18 Is a damn good deal on these ....Normally I'd say get the NW xml 3c tint .. but this tint is making me crazy ..All of them are green and suck horribly..I'd opt for a 4c in an xpg2 instead ....somebody needs to take these green tint xmls and put them back in the barf bag where they came from ...

Boaz, please fix all the blank spaces in your post.

Ordered the EDC 18650. Hopefully, it’ll come soon.

Congratulations, its a nice light, I’m sure it will do you well. :bigsmile:

Did any of you who ordered the Black XIAOZHI CREE XM-L T6 LED 1x18650 Two Group mode Flashlight XIAOZHI CREE XM-L T6 LED 1x18650 Two Group mode Flashlight at fancy flashlights.com recently get a shipping notification?

I ordered a couple on Dec 23rd, got an email that my payment was received, but there hasn’t been any other mail after that.

Thanks.

Ask Gords1001 about it, I think he mentioned that his copy is on its way.
I ordered mine on 30rd of December, I await shipping notification in the following days.

By on the way, I mean order confirmed, its not shipped as far as I know, neither has my Cngq order, I think their shut till next week tbh with regards shipping orders out.

Don’t worry it’ll get there, I know the anticipation is a killer, but it will get there in the end. :bigsmile:

So I finally got my EDC 18650 after almost 2 months. No thanks to the local office of the Philippine Post which has a month backlog.

I was initially unimpressed with my light(probably due to my not knowing anything about lights), having over expected the brightness. I was kinda expecting 7-800 lumens to be about as bright as my HD2010 or my TK35 until some kind person(ToyKeeper) opened my eyes to what I should expect.

I ordered the one with XM-L U2 and ToyKeeper and Scaru helped me confirm that I indeed got what I ordered. There seems to be 2 blinky modes that are hidden(I don’t like blinky modes). After an evening of using the light, about the only thing that I want to improve is the predictability of the memory since the output modes come on randomly for me.

Thanks for the recommendation guys. This one is now my EDC.