So what's everyone's thoughts on these SHADOW SL3 + JM26 Beamshots added!!!

My only other high powered light is a 4.5A P60 XM-L on copper star. I’ve only measured 4.25A at the tail though, so maybe it’s not quite 4.5A.
I measured 4.68A at the tail of the SL3 yesterday using a Panasonic CGR18650CH.

Cheers
Matt

They showed up!! They are really nice…Smaller than I thought, which is not a bad thing. The JM26 has a really nice beam and is equally as bright as the UltraFire HD2010 if not a tad brighter. The SL3 is a tiny monster I can’t wait for darkness!!!

awesome! yea I prefer my sl3 over my tm11 anyday!

Nice :slight_smile:
I’m looking forward to some beamshots comparing the two if you get a chance.

What cells are you using?

Cheers
Matt

I will be using TrustFire 26650’s the King Kongs work to with a magnet. I took the lanyards off.

I really wish you’d said they were crap, Dammit, I’ve been admiring the sl3 as my first 3 Xm-l for a bit, its my birthday in February, guess I found my present… :cowboy_hat_face:

Ok, sounds good.
I picked up a couple of MNKE 26650’s from the for sale section. They should be here soon.
I might give the Enerpower 26650’s a try when they are released.

Cheers
Matt

Personally I find this magnet thing disappointing…the sellers of this light should have indicated this in their website. The magnet can be dislodged and potentially stop it from working and more dangerously cause an electrical short.

Actually they are really cool how small they are and all the light that comes out of them. The throw on the JM26 is awesome, that is just in the house right now. Another hour and half we will have pictures!!! :wink:

The Trustfire’s don’t need a magnet just the KK

I just compared the TrustFire TR-3T6 vs the SL3 and the SL3 easily beat it!!

Those look awesome dude!

I’m liking those.

Yeah, thanks, your not helping…… :bigsmile:

hehehehe Glad to help out!! :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Damm you! :expressionless:

I’ve held off on various triples, procrastinating, wrong modes, tint etc, but there’s these, just sitting there saying “buy me” you could have burst the bubble……

I’ll see, I have a month till order date and I’m digging modding at the mo, I want to put a tripple xp-g2 nw in my new t2 before I do much else that might distract me… 0:)

Here are some beamshots

JM26 161 feet

SL3 161 feet

JM26 204 feet

SL3 204 feet

Those look pretty wicked.

There is alot of crap in the air tonight, I took 12 pictures and only those 4 was worth showing and they aren’t the best…

Nice shots Rikr,that first pic of the jm26 looks like 2 lights aimed at the same spot!Very cool lights and incredibly compact,I've had my eye on the sl3 for a nice little flooder.

I see what you mean if you look at the other picture of the JM26 you can see the same thing… weird :~ but they are pretty awesome for how small they are!!