Sofirn C01S SST-20 4.000K 95CRI / Low-High version available again!

I was curious about this gray and asked. Gray is raw sandblasted.

That is a bit different then from the first no-ano batch which was not sandblasted, just straight from the CNC.

Will have to check this one out I guess :person_facepalming:

Bah you asked about the color and not the modes!

I also asked about the modes and asked for some photos, but I haven’t received an answer yet.

Since they dare call it the BLF version I would be very surprised if it was not low-high. Furthermore, Sofirn had no stock anymore of the bare BLF edition for a while now, so these must be a new batch: no reason to make them high-low with this name.

Having missed out on the first BLF edition run, I just took a gamble on this new “gray” version. This item seems very appealing, although I am not a twisty fan.

57 pieces left at this point. Thanks for the heads up flightless22!

I just asked Sofirn to confirm which version it is. Pending feedback. I keep you updated.

Update: Barry (Sofirn) just confirmed it's the one that uses low to high mode order just like the original BLF edition. But their supplier made the host color different as it's now sandblasted and not clear coming as is from the CNC machine.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33013541411.html

OP is updated.

Thanks Lux-Perpetua. I actually prefer the matte look. This is my first C01S and hope that the twisty action is as smooth as on the original C01.

Sand blasted and anodized or sand blasted and raw?

Can we pay using PayPal? I think there was a procedure for the c01, or am I mistaken?

I used PayPal without issue

Which would hide scratches better? Clear/silver/raw or gray/sandblasted? I’m thinking the former.

The Beast has raised the price now to 9.89 and only 47 pieces left.
Will be sold out by Friday if not tomorrow.

Only ordered 3 earlier today at the old price, left lots for my buds :slight_smile:
Get em now boys!

Yeah they raised $1

I think I remember now. I’m in Canada, so no Paypal right?

From the product description:

Blue and red color assembled with new driver board default brightness is low mode.Black color default brightness is high mode.

I either missed that earlier or Sofirn added that update later. Either way, cool, Looks like the low-high version is replacing the high-low one.

A collectors item :wink:

I have a collection of all “Noir-tailed” flashlights thusfar, I guess that there is some extension ahead. :person_facepalming:

Piss off Sofirn, you raised the C01S price barely after putting them on sale and they don't bear sale price now (standard version does).