Sofirn IF23 4000 lumens - Loodlight and Spotlight Beam RGB Torch

I’ve had the IF23 for a few weeks now and it has become my worklight for evening shifts at the airport. Great flexibility with the flood and reflector for all kinds of different situation and I can use it to charge my phone after a long day. The issues I had were that the light has turned on at least once in my backpack by accident and I didn’t have a USB C to USB C cable the was slim enough to fit in the narrow port of the IF23.

Here’s what I found on aliexpress to resolve these issues:

The case was less than USD4 including shipping to Europe:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004552063308.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.23.21ef18028OZVEF

and the BUDI 2m USB C to USB C cable was about USD12 including shipping to Europe

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003717825432.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.41.21ef18028OZVEF

The nylon wrapped USB cable is a bit stiff but has a very robust feel and the USB C plugs on either end are in a solid metal casing.
Everything fits into a neat bundle that I can toss in my backpack without worrying about ruining the finish of the Flashlight from keys, coins or tools.

My big wish is an IF23 Pro with Anduril to configure things a bit (including RGB brightness ramping) and a better switch design (or even better 2 switches).

Would love to hear from others about useful accessories for IF23!

2 Thanks

Hey there @DieselDucy , a warm welcome to BLF!

Neat solution.

For something more compact, I’ve found that the “Small” holster Sofirn sells fits the IF23 (sans clip, at least), and 21700 lights pretty well…better than it does 18650 lights, for which it’s a bit too large.

I’ve yet to get around to looking for a slim C2C cable, though I did find myself in an Asian tech mall recently. Too many vendors, and not enough time.

Edit-

Discovered that an Anker cable (at least the cheaper ones they bundle with their powerbanks, anyway) will fit the narrow port opening. Between the auto-lockout that has drawn much disdain, and the tight dimensions of their smallest charge port, two of Jinba’s not so fine recent developments.

1 Thank

Good to know about the Anker cables.

Thanks for the review, I just ordered one from Aliexpress during their
latest sale for $34.99. Much better than Amazon who is charging $55.99
Somewhat reminds me of my Lumintop E05C but with much better performance.

I think history will prove this was a marvelous design. Just picked one up for $18. Real nice design. Granted it does not have that “cool” factor of other lights however it scores big in utility.