Sofirn SP10 Pro (AA/14500/Andúril 2) - now available!

This.

The new tailcap design looks like a step backwards. This new version won’t tailstand as well as the old SP10.

At lowest level old sp10s was 0.5lm,this V3 is 1lm.
Keep pineapple knurling and More expensive :weary:
(got sp10s at half price shipped than V3 cost).
Hope the cost of sp10pro will not raise again…
Don’t like that

+1 for champagne anodization and flat tailcap.

I’d love to get me an orange light :innocent: But those Wurkkos colors also look really fresh!

i agree, wanted 1 in champagne anodization for years now :smiley:
flat tailcap looks so much better

interested, can ship worldwide?

Any update on sp10 pro?

This SP10PRO would be nice and shorter with pebbled TIR lens instead the usual reflector

I bet they’re a little too far along in the process for this now. That being said… SP10A Pro?

I feel like wurkkos would be a better option, for future projects. If there willing to implement A2.

Wurkkos flashlights are manufactured by Sofirn, so not really an option / difference.

That’s why I mentioned it, same factory but different management. To get projects accomplished.

I was hoping sp10 pro would be ready for 11-11 sale.

I got a SP10 Pro prototype today, and tweaked the firmware.

jon_slider will probably be happy to hear that it has a nice firefly mode, significantly lower than most BLF lights. My lumen tube can’t even measure it. My “integrating milk carton” can’t measure it either. So I had to measure it by aiming the light directly at the lux meter, point-blank, and comparing that value to a measurement of a brighter mode. The estimated brightness is about 0.02 lm.

After some changes to the code, it ramps very smoothly all the way from ~0.02 lm firefly to ~300 lm turbo. This was using an Eneloop which hasn’t been charged for a few months.

In the default Simple UI mode, I configured it for 5 ramp steps:

• 0.15 lm
  • 6 lm
  • 33 lm
  • 120 lm
  • 300 lm

Advanced UI can be used to access the lower firefly modes, and to configure a ton of other things. That 0.15 lm moon mode is ramp step 15/150, so there are more than a dozen lower levels for people to choose their ideal floor level.

Toykeeper, what an absolute legend.

exciting news and thanks ToyKeeper

Lets hope they make production before xmas :smiley:

If they get a good tint bin for the LH351Ds this has the potential to be the perfect introductory enthusiast light to gift or recommend to people that haven’t caught the flashlight bug. Takes AAs, fits easily in any pocket, gets as bright as a 60W bulb which is just enough to be impressive for the size, and is operated easily in simple mode (thanks TK!). But then when you look deeper you have ultralow moonlight (thanks TK!), high CRI, candle mode (thanks TK!), and a very efficient driver+emitter combo.

Yay ToyKeeper!

congratulations on your latest Anduril tweaks

Your Truly,
the Dim Embassador… lol

Great to hear that a new prototype arrived for you, TK! Now we can continue… :smiley:

Awesome news! Sounds like a good driver and with flashing pads even better. Hope it will be available soon.

TK, great news regarding ML mode. Sounds like an exceptional light in the works.

Thanks for your part in this.