Sofirn SP70 Alone $50, PM for AMZ US CODE(LIMITED)

I hear ya’… but that’s just one we will have to live with. :wink:

Its been a few days now and my tracking number still isn’t recognised, so I assume that it hasn’t actually been despatched after all :slight_smile:

Unfortunately for me the cheapest Aliexpress shipping cost is $21, which is 40% of the cost of the flashlight itself…

Yeah I ordered a few things on the AE spring sale and got a confusing mass of emails saying everything from thanking me for my order, then saying awaiting payment (already had paid) then order cancelled due to non interest? Then shipped with a tracking number that doesnt work… Seems normal for AE though? The money came
out of my account so I guess Ill wait a month and see if it shows up?

What country are you in SB?
Is this a typical shipping cost from Aliexpress or is it specific to this light?

It’s definitely not typical for Aliexpress, I usually pay about $3 for smaller/lighter items, and was expecting maybe $5 tops for a light of this size.

It is still early days. Maybe the shipping costs will adjust once the light actually starts shipping.

We would need to hear from someone at the Aliexpress store to know for sure about shipping costs.

Have you checked the shipping cost from Banggood? It will be $50 with code there also.

Try Banggood its currently 50 USD and they may have a cheaper shipping option?

I am going to wait for Jason to give the all clear. See if there is any UI hiccups or not.

I just added the High Drain cells to cart with the SP70 and Sofirn will ship inside for no extra shipping. That’s $17.80 NZD for 2pcs

Thanks mate, I’ll check it out again.

Message them on AliExpress and they’ll change the shipping to free

I’d want to hope so - unless it’s some weird law about AU Customs:

That’s weird, I get much lower prices in NZ

I think we’re looking at different stores… I’m looking at Ebattery store; I’ll check Sofirn’s main store.

Yep, looks like it - this is the one from the main Sofirn store:

Thanks guys, that’s more like it, only $1.87 for shipping at BangGood. I prefer them anyway. But I’m seeing a pre-order price of US$61.59, is that correct?

Regarding the batteries, I think they should definitely offer a combo with the batteries already inserted. It would be a missed opportunity otherwise, since boxed Li-Ions from Asia are almost impossible to obtain now due to shipping restrictions.

mine is not sharp at all, they fixed this long ago.

There is a coupon for 50 USD check out M4X thread. The coupon is (…) you can edit it out once you’ve read this lol.
You should be able to buy 26650 from Banggood they are shipping batteries again at least to Australia.

Thank you sir!

Unfortunately BangGood still doesn’t ship batteries to my location.

Is this the same light? Kinda looks like the SP70 to me…

Well, it is a video with the Sofirn SP70 words in the title.