Sofrin Nichia E21A 4000k AAA/10440 and Cr123/Rcr123 flashlights

Hell yeah! Intersted!

Interested.

Definite yes!

No usb at all! I want to keep it as simple as possible and less things to go wrong. And fully programmable driver so can users program it to what ever they want.

Thank you for reminding me of the PWM! I was thinking about it but couldn't remember what I am missing

Subscribed to see in what this results :wink:
BTW, don’t forget this thread: this new light fits nicely in one hand

(Only thing I am not sure of, is the “mule” thing”! I do see your point to reduce artifacts, but I’m not sure it would be the best thing for medium range illumination. Maybe it works in an AAA/10440 light, though!)

4000K E21A in D240 flux bin is pretty damm greenish, I learned this the hard way, don’t use it. 3500K D220 or 4500K D220 will have a much better tint

I’d be interested, but not if it’s a mule.

You misunderstood me, usb charing for recharging battery, not programming driver

That’s something to think about. All of my Nichia 219 lights have been in the 4000-5000K range. If the E21A looks great at 3500K, then I’d certainly prefer that for the novelty.

E21A thread with beamshots and Maukka's measurments: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/56117

bob_mcbobs measurments of a quad E21A 4000K D240 in a Wizard Pro, it clearly prooves this emitter is green. https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/b5mctr/ned_armytek_wizard_pro_nichia_e21a_r9080_sm653/ejfx0si?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

I should be in for one of each!

there will be a spelling test before the end of this post, there is only one correct answer:

True or True

Sofrin and Sofim are both incorrect ways to spell the name of the flashlight manufacturer SOFIRN.

extra credit reading:
What is the correct spelling for dislexia?
lol

If you're going to criticize someone's spelling, you should spell Dyslexia correctly.

:wink:

Sofirn tends to make great lights, but my one complaint is they tend to have a lot of extra space in the head - hopefully, if we’re designing something with them, that can be reduced, but probably not if a boost driver is needed.

Interested in 3pc (all AAA)

I really like this 4500K Nichia E21A :wink:

Source: bmengineer’s [Review] Sofirn SP32A V2.0 1x18650, XP-L2, ramping, complete kit

To Jon the slider!

Oh Now you're being smart a**s! Thank you for nothing..

you know you can just say No thank you or just walk away! And please stop post same old pictures of tint comparison you are not helping anyone because tint on screen is something and in real life it's something else!!

And yes we all know that you only have handful of AAA lights maybe no more 10 AAA lights and you keep posting these pictures literally EVERYWHERE!! You should contact NASA and tell them to send your pictures to Mars the only place that still in peace and empty of your pictures and your nonsense!!

I hope this is Enough for U.

Ps.

The the name " sofrin " will stay as is just the way I like it!

Please add me to the interested list.

For the record this is a relevant and useful beamshot, I personally haven’t seen it anywhere before and I’m not sure why you would catch heat for it???