SOLD July 2013: 3rd gen. AA Eneloop limited Japanese edition $30 (including worldwide shipping)

I would love to snatch those ROUGE tones but I am kinda broke :(

Hi Sirius thanks for your interest,
These are probably the last eneloop batteries I will sell.
I don’t know when/if panasonic will ever be going to produce special editions.
And these are getting harder to get, many shops already stopped carrying them.
Never say never, but at least the ones I’m selling now are not being produced anymore.

Many thanks to ChibiM! I just received my Eneloop rouge batteries in perfect shape and in record time via Japan airmail. I feel bad, it probably cost ChibiM an arm and a leg to ship them to me. And a really nice surprise… there’s 9 batteries in this package, not 8! The pink ones aren’t really my taste, but who cares about the color— these are 3rd gen Eneloops made in Japan, and that’s what matters. He even threw in two LR44 batteries to boot. This was a wonderful transaction, thanks again!

ChibiM, if you happen to find any good deals on the new Panasonic Eneloops and want to make a few dollars, please do post here. 8)

Hi sb, don’t feel bad! Enjoy the new batts.

Because of a few lights incoming I really need to get these batteries going..

These are the cheapest you can find internationally!

Most AA packs now lowered to $29, except the White Disney, which are lowered to $30.
and the Panasonics are now $27..

prices all updated in the opening post

if you want to buy more, or in combination with (a) light(s) Im selling, please feel free to PM me to see what we can make of it....

ROUGE SPF

Disney black/red SOLD

Disney White are still available.

Eneloopy just came… he’s pretty cool!

The charger I might use to occasionally charge batteries I use for yard lights (cheap Rayovac) since it’s not that great of a charger.
Thanks!

Hi Strick.. thanks for letting me know everyhting arrived in good shape!

enjoy!

Still available:

3x Eneloop Disney white.

1x Panasonic Evolta rainbow

Panasonic Evolta Rainbow sold to Strick9

Only the 3rd gen Eneloop disney left.3 packs

Bump

Buy ’em up guys, the seller is great and the the batteries are the best that money can buy!

Thanks SB.. how are you liking yours?

Fantastic! Eneloops are Eneloops. I jumped on these when I saw you were selling them, because you live in Japan and are guaranteed to sell them genuine right from the source country.

The Evolta’s just came in the mail… thanks again Chibi :slight_smile:

Hi strick 9, glad they arrived! Thanks for letting me know!

Hi, would like to take an 8 pack if available :slight_smile:

PM sent

Both PMs answered

As per PM, I will take one set (i.e. one 8-pack)

Thanks!

2 packs are SPF now..

1 pack left