SOLD July 2013: 3rd gen. AA Eneloop limited Japanese edition $30 (including worldwide shipping)

because of various PMs and mentioning in other threads that people would be interested in the 4th gen eneloops,

I might buy about max 10 packs and sell them,
But I only want to buy so many pack if I know how many people want to buy them.

I dont want to stay behind with 5 unsold packs.

(rules keep unchanged, if you are unsure that it will stay below your import tax-free limit, think twice

I won`tsend them as a gift, and I will not return your money when things get lost in transit, so better pay $5 extra for tracking

I might be interested. What would the price be for 8 of them with the cheapest shipping option?

For an 8 pack it will be $33.

If people are interested, just tell me how many packs you want.

Max 2 per buyer.

And I would like to keep it BLF only, unless I have packs left and nobody wants to buy them.

Please no links to this thread.

I will buy 10packs max.

I would be in for 1 pack of the new 4th gen eneloops.

PM me when/if you are ready to go through with it and I’ll send the money.

Thanks for offering this to us.

ChibiM, thank you for offering to get 4th gen! I would get a pack from you but unfortunately will be over the customs. I am lucky my Eneloopy didn’t get found.

I can easily open the package and take 4 out, if you don`t care about receiving them without a package?

or I can just cut the package in half. :)

Buying just the 4-packs here in Japan isn`t helping either, because they are usually more expensive per battery than when you buy an 8 pack.And I think most people don`t really care to have the original package or not.

So far, I have only 1 serious inquiry, so I may buy 2 or 3 packs, and if nobody tunes in, will make a new thread for the ones that I have left for $33.

you know, I will lower the price for pre-order to $32.

$17 for 4 batteries (without a retail pack, because I will have to cut the package in half, or just put the batteries in an envelope)

A 4 pack, even without retail packaging, would be nice.
Count me in.

I would be in for some of these BUT you said in the other thread you could save us some money based on the quotes with shipping we already had in-hand and posted there, those came out to $4.12 a battery using Fast Tracked Express Mail.

$33 / 8 = $4.12 a battery delivered by the cheapest/slowest method if I read correctly.

I’m puzzled by your price offering.

Ok, not better then, I guess the store is a better option after all.

Will think about about it and maybe come with a better price.

Edit: July 7th.

I can sell them for $30 to people who showed interest in this thread. Or 4 for 16 for people who want to stay below their max tax-free import.

Nice efforts and great option for those who are looking for ’em! :slight_smile:

Hey ChibiM, my 8pack disney eneloops just came in today. Soooo happy. :bigsmile: You are the best, thank you!!!

Ordered a 8 pack/2 4th gen today.

Wings400, glad you received them and liking them!

Bump for the last set of Eneloop Disney whites....

$30 including shipping

these are getting more and more difficult to get.
Most shops don`t even carry these anymore.

Bump

$30 for the White limited edition Disney 3rd gen. eneloops.

1pack left.

All sold..