Sold out: $20 HD2010 & $15 Convoy C8 copper pills

Finally got my hd2010 and various parts so put one together.

-Used the fasttech hd2010, luckily I planned on modding it, as it blew up within 5 seconds :slight_smile:
–20mm Sinkpad with xml2-u2 1a dedomed
–22 awg silicone coated wires
–6x 380 mah 7135’s added to fasttech nangj driver (had 8x350’s stock)
-all springs bridged with 22 awg wire
-copper pill reflowed directly to sinkpad
-filed reflector to try get focus right
-stock lens

using charged and rested for 2 week’s king kongs at 4.78 amps, getting 166kcd on my meter which based on my past calibrations from the sn6x-2x group buy thread (multiply by 1.33) works out to 221 kcd

Pretty good, I reckon I could crank it up to 300k plus pretty easily with xpg2 or even direct drive xml2 - would make for an awesome wee thrower with good sized spot!

Chris

Awesome, thanks for sharing your results Chris!

Could not help myself, purchase made :slight_smile:
Thanks for the great behind the scenes service.

I think I just ordered 1 hd2010 pill. The look real good.

Received the form and payment, thanks.

I’ll ship it out the upcoming Monday. :slight_smile:

Ryan’s pill for the HD2010 is superb! My problem child HD2010 is now making 222kcd and almost 1500 OTF lumens with 6A of power consumption from it’s de-domed XM-L2 U2 1A. The qlite driver has 22 total chips on it! :slight_smile: Ok, so I might have gotten a bit carried away. It works, and works well, I’ve seen light on a metal building, through trees mind you, 977M from the light. Finally! :slight_smile:

Yep, I think you’re going to be pleased. :wink:

Ineedthrow, I’ve just shipped out your HD2010 pill.

Thanks for your support Dale! :slight_smile:

No problem Ryan, thank you for making these! They turned out as near perfect as could possibly be. :slight_smile: I have 4 more to put in lights, no lights to put em in! Aaargh, slow shipping is a bummer! lol

Got my pill in today, fit right in my HD2010. Thanks again!

What's the ETA for you guys in the states? How many days did it take to receive your CU pill?

thx

Judging by the tracking data, I’d say about a week to 10 days average to the US.

The first batch of untracked orders also arrived surprisingly quickly as well.

Would you have one of each in stock

Thanks

Didn’t you have like 70 made? Pretty cool, goes to prove that excellent execution on a good deal is almost irresistible! :wink:

Yup, I have a few each in stock, but only the AMC edition with slightly less thermal mass for the HD2010. :slight_smile:

I think I ordered a fairly accurate quantity of pills. At first, I wasn’t sure if I could sell all 70 pills, but they’ve been getting quite nice reviews through all your guys’ feedback when designing the pill. I just wanted to thank the BLF community for making this happen!

Thank You for taking the time to do all the leg work on these.
I will take 1 of each right now and will fill out the paperwork as soon as you let me know haw much to add for the PayPal fee.

That’s okay, I got them covered. :slight_smile:

All paperwork submitted.

Thanks,
Ed

Great, got the PP and form, thanks.

I’ll ship it out the upcoming morning. :slight_smile:

I wonder if the guy at the shop thought you were out of your mind, ordering 70 of these copper pills? They haven’t lasted long, wonder if it’d be easy to have a second round made if you started getting requested after you’re all sold out?

Hat’s off to you, you’ve done a fantastic job from start to finish…don’t know a single person that could have done a better job. (pretty sure I’d have botched something somewhere…)

A second run is a possibility (with a few revisions), but the machinist does want larger quantities (50+) at a time, so may or may not happen. :slight_smile:

Stittville Ed and MRTdiver, apologies but it slipped my mind and I realized today was a Saturday and the post office was closed. I’m going on a trip until next Wednesday, so I’ll ship your pills Thursday if you guys don’t mind. :slight_smile: