Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050

I sleep better because I paid for tracking and insurance. If the package gets sucked down the USPS black hole, I’m covered.

But then they offer 10 deals so good that you can’t refuse like this ,or the O light stuff or killer deals on LMRs . I get it thAt you’d like them to be better or wish to maybe decide not to deal with them ever again but… Why do u want everyone to stop dealing with them ? If I’m having zero issues with them… Do you think I should be telling everyone to buy only from them ???
Everyone should buy only from gear best!!!
This is one of these morallity issues people have when part of them wants something only one vendor has … But they’ve already stated how much they hate the dealer and may have said they will never buy from them ever again.
Then up pops a one of a kind light or a deal too good to pass up and their greed and their lust run into ea ch other… Kind of amusing really because it happens so often here.
Maybe being honest and admiting we’re hypocrites ,lustful,greedy…and flawed is a first step to enlightenment.
Just remember to “Go towards the Light”

I certainly admit that I’m very,lustful,greedy….
Oh, I’m on BLF…… I… guess we’re talking about flashlights. I thought I was someplace else. :zipper_mouth_face: Sorry!

Carry on!

+1

:)…

Me too!!!

I said, over two years ago… there will not be another for BG… but…

(Click on image to enlarge)

Okay. I ordered my three. Now that I’ve announced it I’ll PM everybody about it later today.

:slight_smile:

Looking forwards to the PM with Great anticipation.

Since you got 3 of these great lights I think it’s only appropriate to send 3 personal thank yous by PM.

Please send a Pm
it’s the only contact i have with the outside world …i’m stuck in a nigerian prison and can’t order my GB lights .I’m expecting a big inheritance and need you to order lights for me in my name .i’m sending a nigerian travelers check to your address as we speak …by the way i’m a prince of a small country being held against my will ….thank god for high speed internet or my internment would be horrendous . looking forward to your PM

Wait. Who do I send the thank you note to? Where do I send my banking information?

@ Boaz :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Gunga, you can just post your information right here! :wink:
The thank yous should be replys to the “GBGB: BLF348 - lights available for ordering” PM. :party:

_The_, how many extra did GB have produced?

I know the exact amount, but it's supposed to be GB's trade secret. Let's say that if more than half of us wouldn't order double our reserved amount, there should be enough lights. ;)

Anyways, everyone has had one week to order their lights and everyone on the waiting list has already got their code.

If there will be any extras left after one more week, I'll publish the code. In the meanwhile, feel free to PM me and get the code with very short delay. [as I'm not awake 24/7]

… so ….
How about nudging them to consider selling us host shells, now that they’re making money on these things?
Remind them we can probably improve the current light significantly and they’ll make money on version 3 next year sometime.

Super low moonlight plus regular and turbo, with Nichia C, perhaps?
Tom E. has already started, above at Wed, 10/28/2015 - 19:23

Well, my order has been shipped today 8)

Got a shipping notification too, I’ll let you know when I receive the package

mine is also shipped, as I have ordered some batteries, it is surface mail. may take very long to arrive.

My order still shows “processing”, although ordered (and payed!) directly after receiving the PM with the code… :~

My order still shows “processing”.