SOLD Quad XP-L 3C Mag for sale

Flashaholics.

Up for sale is the quad XP-L 3C mag I built a couple months ago. The build thread can be found here. That thread is a bit light on detail because it was so similar to this build. This light sports 4 x XP-L V6 3C emitters on noctigon under four convoy S2 reflectors and an AR coated glass lens. The light is powered by four Tenergy sub-c NIMH cells (included!) regulated by a BLF17DD driver. The driver is flashed with six mode STAR firmware with a 90 second turbo timer and off time memory. The light was originally built with a three minute turbo timer but it got way to hot on a three minute sprint.

I don't really know the exact amperage the emitters receive but a tailcap measurement tops out my DMM at 20 amps. According to Djozz's excellent XP-L output graph here the emitters should be putting out a total of 7200 lumens at 20 amps. Reduce that by 25% for reflector and lens losses to get an estimated OTF output of around 5500 lumens. It's easily the brightest light I've ever built.

Price includeing CONUS shipping and six tenergy NIMH sub-C cells is $125. International buyers pay additional shipping.

First reply with "I'll take it" followed by PM gets the light.

My paypal address is kyfishguy@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,

Brian

I will take it

Paypal Sent.

You got it,Thanks!