Some Custom lights - New update 25.07.2015

Incredible work,I love the triple fatty,very precise and pride in your work shows.You would have a string of buyers here if you ever decided to sell your lights.I am dying to know where you got the illuminated switch from.Please let me know and again,outstanding craftsmanship.

Hello,

thank you very much!

The switch is also selfmade. The transparent case is out of acrylic glass and the button is made out of stainless steel.
Under the button is feeler mounted. Finally a Led is connected to the low bat warning led of the LFlex.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/sst-90-smooth-aluminum-reflector-7-3cm-diameter-47996?item=2

You got a PM

Fritz

PM not received. :'(

Wow!!! impressive work! You sir have some mad skills, keep it up.

that 3x catapult is insane, I’d love to see that in person.

thanks for sharing… I’m staying tuned in for more updates

Thank you Fritz15 :slight_smile:

Hello,

I added some new lights…

Regards
Fritz

Wow, those things are absolutely amazing! I love the tiny 18650 light, smaller than a lot of 18650 twisties.

You have quite a talent for aesthetic design

Wowwwwwwwwwww……

That is all I have to say. That is INCREDIBLE work and those are some absolute gorgeous pieces of work/art. You have a ton of talent! Thankyou for sharing!

Amazing fritz15. Absolutely amazing lights.

just WOW!!..i wish i have the skill and the talent designing my own flashlights :smiley:
ever consider building another one and selling one of those lights? :heart_eyes:

Absolutely excellent - superb workmanship and execution of the idea.

Thanks for the pictures. You are truly an artist.

Please keep showing us what you’ve built as they come out.

Amazing stuff Fritz. I can honestly say that I think they are the most amazing, well constructed and crafted lights I have ever seen.

Very inspiring, you are a genius Sir

Impressive Fritz! Thanks so much for sharing. You’re in the Featured Mods section now.

Thank you very much!

Here is my latest project.
A 1/3 AAA body for a Worm Copper.

Some pics:

Regards
Fritz

Amazing work, but what is a 1/3 AAA battery going to power?

Edit: my bad, missed the obvious lumintop worm reference.
Runtime must suffer majorly though, not sure if 10 mins of 70 lumens if possible with one?

That is a money maker right there.

Nice work Fritz! I admire anyone who will put up with machining copper! All of the lights have great workmanship and a really nice personal style. I like the Lux-RC engines. They are the best I have ever found. I'll be installing another one next week. I need to order some more!!!

Thanks for sharing! Dan.

Hello,

Yes, of course the runtime is much shorter.
I do not know the exact runtime, because this worm copper does not belong to me…

And here is my latest built, a CR123 light with about 200 OTF Lumens and 2 hours runtime on high:

Some outdoor pictures:
http://www.messerforum.net/showthread.php?66190-Taschenlampen-Foto-Thread&p=914730&viewfull=1#post914730

Regards
Fritz