STARTED: GBGB: Stainless steel AAA clicky with a clip (CQG S1 "clone")

Soooooooooo, it was shipped from the Future?
:slight_smile:

Hi Livinloud,

Could you please send me PM with your order number? Weā€™ll check it if your order is over 45 days weā€™ll make you a refund or a resend if you want.:slight_smile:

Hi jopat&meti,

Really sorry for the delivery issue, when your order is over 45 days since the shipping day you could make the request for the refund, really sorry for the issue troubled you. :_(

We canā€™t do that. Paypalā€™s max is only 45 days. We loss protection. Iā€™ll wait until the last day. I had bad experiences trusting sellers past the protection date.

Me too

I say file your PayPal Dispute NOW. GearBest want you to file for refund after 45 days so that you cannot file for a dispute. Donā€™t wait till itā€™s too late. But just in case your order arrives, I hope you will advise GearBest accordingly and cancel your dispute.

I agree. Open a case. Once opened, the order has another 20 days to arrive before you have to escalate the case for a decision. If the order arrives, close the dispute. If it doesn't, escalate right before the window closes.

My tiny 4 flute ball mill got here today, Iā€™m gonna attempt to add a split ring hole later on.

Where did you get the ball mill, will it chuck up in an 1/8ā€ collet?

I got one of the CNQ S1 to compare.

This GBGB has higher output, a much nicer switch, and a better ui (single mode).

The S1 uses a better LED, the reflector is set closer to the end of the light, the bezel seam is less noticeable, and it has the ability to tailstand.

Best wishes C_K. I've been wanting to try to drill a hole there too, but my drill press only holds larger bits. I take it you feel a normal drill bit won't be up for the job?

Iā€™ve received mine, NW version.
As said on other post, itā€™s rather warm white but Iā€™m ok with that.
No singfire engraving (I prefer without so itā€™s ok too).
It came in 9 days, it surprise me first but many package I get from china arrived in less than 15 days lately (Iā€™m in France).

A little grease on the thread and without the belt clip, I really love this one but it wonā€™t replace a Tank007 E09.

Well the hole drilling went well! I got the ball-mill at a local tool store, i ordered one in .412mm 4-flute, didnt realize when I picked it up yesterday but it was nearly twice as large, .8mm and 5-flute. Had it not worked I would be upset about that but it turned out to be the perfect size. I would offer to go back to the store and order more (only paid $4.80) for anyone that was interested but with this one being the wrong one (even tho it couldnt have worked out better) I dont think thatā€™s such a good idea, just dont want to see stuff go wrong. If youā€™re really really interested and have no other source PM me but Iā€™d prefer not to have to do that.

BTW the shank is 2.28mm.

{picā€™s coming from phone}

I doubt Iā€™ll end up carrying it like this since I already EDC a light in the same pocket as my keys, I actually needed a <.5mm ball mill for something else (which this wonā€™t work for, i have to go back and get the right one but for $5 Iā€™ll keep this one too), just thought Iā€™d give this a go since I had the tool and other people had mentioned wanting to add holes to theirs in the same spot.

Ball mill

Nice :slight_smile:

NW is also preferred for me.

whats a ā€œball-millā€? Google image search seamed to yield result of much MUCH larger equipment then i suspect is what you used. :wink:

Random google pic, a bit larger than the one I used.

Pic of exact tool used added to above post

Today is the 44th day. So I went on and filed the dispute. If I do receive them, Iā€™ll cancel the dispute or resend the payment.

I also filed a Paypal dispute with em today. If it miraculously arrives Iā€™ll cancel it of course. After 40+ days Iā€™m not hopeful.

I got my first order from them on day 44 so never lose hope.