Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

Been busy and missed that my pair had been shipped out . After looking again I realized they had been shipped to the wrong address. Maybe that’s why looking in the mailbox was futile . Bought from the later cheaper vendor :( He actually sent them ... just not to me .

Was it from a vendor selling at $16.88 each? Mine was, except he never sent as promised. After I got a refund through PayPal, I get a “shipped” message through Ebay with tracking for that refunded order…Strange…. Showed that my shipment originated in California and was delivered in California. I say SCAM ! Anyways, hope you get yours soon.

I was being patient and busy so I waited .. they ended up shipping to somewhere in texas . I doubt it’s a scam since fed ex tracked it . Someone in alvaraz texas got 2 free lights .. I wrote the bendor saying I really wanted the lights and he explained the wait from china would be VERY long time. OR I could have it fixed locally ... wth ?? Wait they never showed up??? Fix what??

Instead I opted for the full refund

I still say scam. He did to you what he did to me. Mine was delivered in California. I say BS. Seller can send you others tracking info to cover his ass. SCAMMMER

Yeah that could be ... he was selling other junk.. seems like a lot of trouble just to get someone $ for a few weeks . Sad thing was to get refunded I think it implied it was a buyers mistake so you couldn’t leave him bad feedback .. like he was doing u a favor . Either shady or really dumb

SHADY INDEED :neutral_face:

I bought 3 for $18.99, along with 2 AA Extenders for $9.98, everything fine and dandy here.

This was a later guy who had them for 16.99$??

i don’t think anyone here got lights from him .

I got two also from the original source at 18.99 but the lows weren’t sub lumen low like they were supposed to be ... and thought maybe a few more lights might not be a bad idea . Clearly it was

All the ones I got were from the $18.99 guy. They all had sub lumen lows but they were all slightly different in brightness. Nothing too bright that would warrant me returning them or asking for a refund. I almost bit on the $16.99 guy but I had already ordered enough and didn’t really need them. Didn’t want to get too greedy. I did get one from hiuintahs here on BLF, he told me the low wasn’t sub lumen so it was expected. It’s in the wifes purse and she didn’t need a super low anyway so it worked out great. I gave most of mine away as gifts but kept 2 for myself. I do check and see if anyone is selling any at those good prices once in a while and haven’t seen any as low as they were but, it did seem to get a few of the sellers of them to get the prices down to a more reasonable level. I am sure a few folks even got them and reposted them for higher prices once they got them. Fair enough I reckon. I am just happy I got a light I had been wanting for a while but thought were too expensive. Now if I could find the same deal on a few Jetbeam RRT01’s I would be a happy camper. Have the feeling I’m not going to get that lucky though.

They need emitters swapped out anyway so I’ll get the lowdown.. dirty low down.

low low down

LMAO…yehhh…lets get down with BOAZ SKAGGS…. :laughing: laughter is GREAT….Thanks !!

Anyone buy one of these. https://www.ebay.com/itm/28000LM-XM-L-LED-21x-T6-Super-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-Light-5Mode-26650-18650-USA/323488599714?
In my ebay purchase history, it says I bought 3 of these for $18.99. :smiley:

That’s funny. Same seller but different light. Wonder how that get’s mixed up. Ebay. Enough said. :smiley:

Some how their hiding the fact that they sold V11R’s for $18.99.
I could file a dispute because they sent the wrong light from the description. :smiley:

says I bought 2 for 37.98 and 1 for 18.99 :person_facepalming:

That happens a lot. It’s some sort of thing eBay does to help sellers take part in hot selling items. Always refer to eBay’s confirmation email about your purchase. That will have the V11r in it. You’ll get the V11r, or whatever you bought, not the other item. EBay needs to correct the glitch in purchases however at least.

Well I am now up to my ears in V11R’s. Now we need to find the next great deal that we can exploit to our advantage. :smiley:

I kept my word and figured out how to mod the V11R for more current if anyone is interested.

Just read that. Thank you. I probably won’t do it right away. Got too many projects right now. But I printed it out and put it in my “silly light thingy file” as my wife calls it. Thank you again.