Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

I sent the money, but this may well turn out to be one of those “too good to be true” things.

If that happens, oh well. It’s not a big purchase so no big loss.

There are other lights listed in sporting goods in the shop but I don’t see the v11r listed ….??
https://www.ebay.com/str/yuchengoo1/Sporting-Goods/\_i.html?\_sacat=888

I have one already so I didn’t order one but I hope for all you that it’s not a scam.

So the person that gets his first post here so we all know if we need to start asking PayPal for our money back…

It would be wise that if you receive the package, video record yourself opening it, so if there is something wrong you have video evidence of what you received and make your claim easier, also direct them to this thread…

Has anyone received a tracking number? Says it ships FedEx SmartPost.

Not here, just got the same FedEx Smart Post thing. I am really not expecting much but, thought I would take the chance.

Some info here.
There’s a lot of good info on this forum about the V11R and V10R (basically same light) just use the search box.

Yea I saw that one. But just not sure how someone managed to put a triple in it.

This one. My new Triple XPG2 Sunwayman V11R Mirage
Assuming he just sanded down the 20mm MCPCB same as I did with a copper 16mm Noctigon.

I noticed my lights (2) have been marked “shipped” with a Fed Ex. Tracking number, estimated delivery date Oct. 17th, the plot thickens.

Got a tracking number today as well. Tracking number is legit. Not saying whats in the package is. Tracked on FedEx website says it’s coming from Monroe Township, NJ and arrived at FedEx location in Keasbey, NJ, expected delivery on the 16th.

Mine also shows a Fedex tracking number but with a delivery date of the 18th…

Not sure if you can sand a 20mm triple down to 12.5mm because that would cut into the emitters already. I wonder if there are different versions of the V11R

If the origin in from NJ, perhaps more than 50% probability this is legit, for so far, as far as I can remember, scammers in China always take advantage of the long shipping time of items from China using China post, and not Fedex or DHL.

Good luck gentlemen, I sure hope this is legit. :beer:

Keeping my fingers crossed. Although I know if it’s a scam I won’t have a problem getting my money back, but, If it is legit I will be kicking myself for not ordering a few more. If it is a scam I might just order from a reputable place anyway. Been eyeballing them for a while.

I just checked ebay. I gotta tracking number now :smiley:
Says shipped from Monroe township, NJ at FedEx location Keasbey,NJ
Arrives on the 13th this Saturday, at that rate if alls good on Saturday I may order another.
I’ll be sure to update this thread if I’m the first to get a empty box, just kidding, at least I hope I’am. :person_facepalming:

I live near Monroe, all I can tell you guys is there are a few industrial/warehouse parks there, I hope you guys get your lights, it is weird how the thread title said 2 left but more people are able to order from multiple sellers.

My ebay package came today. Well for once in my life the deal was exactly that, A Deal. :money_mouth_face:
Looks legit to me and works as expected.

I ordered another just because I can’t pass it up. :person_facepalming:
Toddcshoe thanks for hooking up a Sunwayman man :smiley: :+1:

Wow great to hear! I’m glad I bought three. I just thought it didn’t make sense someone would waste so much effort scamming a handful of $19 purchases. Looking forward to putting some 219B 9080 or SST-20 95CRI in there for my EDC :smiley:

Encouraging. Mine should arrive in a couple of days. Whats in the baggie at the head of the flashlight, replacement switch?

That’s the metal switch. They give you two complete switches, the rubber cover switch is installed and you can throw in the metal switch if you choose. The metal switches look cool but they grind a little when operating them. There made pretty tight to keep it water tight I guess.