Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

Are you sure it was just a few :wink:

its relative I suppose, a few compared to how many were sold . . . . shouldn’t have had that second beer I suppose :smiling_imp:

I just got the last one…………for now :wink:

I bet that seller will never figure out why the last 10 or so sold in less than an hour.

Great ending for all of you guys…it was a good thing I was wrong! :beer:

I found the post with the lighted tail switch. Sunwayman V10R - Tripple high Cri with battery Monitor
He used a attiny and 2 leds to add a battery monitor.
I mount the 2 leds in a similar fashion and wire them parallel to a 100k tiny trim pot which is soldered to one side of the switch connection. Glue everything in with clear UV glue. Turn the trim pot to your desired brightness is achieved. Add a clear silicone switch cover and your done.
This is a V10R ti, but they are basically the same light.

Ext. tube for V11R, to use 14500 available at ILLUMN for $9.95 ea. 7 left.

Thanks

Congrats guys! Great deal and no scam.

Now i am curious to see what mods are coming up.

Enjoy your lights. I used to EDC a Sunwayman V10A, that one is a XP-G and AA or 14500. Very nice light to have infinite output control via the ring. Top quality and anodisation too.

I also have the V60C, the big 3 x 18650 XM-L version with variable output.

V60C looks interesting. I wish they update these lights with usb c recharge and modern emitters. I wonder why no one makes these magnetic ring output control lights anymore. They are so intuitive to use.

Good to hear it’s not a scam. Mine should be here tomorrow. Think I will keep an eye out on that seller to see if he comes up with anymore. Although, something tells me if he gets anymore he won’t sell them for that price again.

Yes the V60C is a solid light. Magnetic rings are very nice to use.

Too bad they didn’t really update such a design to at least to be a XP-L, no need to be XHP 35 or 70.2, with the 70.2 a bit on the floody side. :smiley:

I also have the magnetic ring Jetbeam RRT-2. It was one of THE tactical light to have during that period when released, if you need a lower cost one to hold up to abuse.

Oh yeah, sitting on my desk is the Sunwayman M20C with magnetic ring control. XP-G. Nice. These lights are also brought out from time to time by my sons. No they are not your Haikelite MT09R or Emisar D4S or current day Imalent/Acebeams with crazy outputs, but still they work for their intended purposes.

RRT-2 abuse video and shot with shot gun

I bought 3 of the ext tube. Thanks.

Got mine in the mail today. It is exactly what it should be. Looks and works perfectly.

good news, thanks for sharing! :+1:

They are now out of stock - we bought all of them

Amazing how many sales are generated by BLF.

$18.99 was a terrific price. I looked on E-Bay and other sellers were selling same light for $9 more, and some for $30 … so not out of the question really. Like others, happy that this was the real McCoy.

Not too long ago there was hardly any V11R’s on Ebay……….now a whole bunch with sellers with sub 100% rating, based in China and shipping location with just a state in the U.S…………no city. So no real location. Reminds me of a foreign seller that has a whole bunch of Ebay accounts. Price at $30 is still a good deal for this light. Makes me wonder what is going on. Is Sunwayman unloading the last of their inventory before the light becomes obsolete? Why all the new V11R’s hitting the market? Why all the sellers basically outside of the U.S. but able to ship from within the U.S?

This $18.99 deal the Ebay seller was based in China but the Ebay location said California, yet it ships from N.J. I guess it doesn’t matter as long as one gets what they paid for…………………as long as its not fake. And so far the preliminary consensus is that its not which I’m glad since I was also one that ordered a couple of them.