Supfire M6 update version 40 USD free shipping for group buy from DHgate seller: farfar_ledtorch

Retail price is 50.52 USD free shipping through China Post Air Mail

BLF members discount price is 45 USD free shipping through China Post Air Mail

Group buy price is 40 USD free shipping through China Post Air Mail, reach minimum 30 PCS

LED Light Source: Cree XML 3*T6
Max Flux: 2000 Lumens
Color Tempeture: Nature White
Switch Mode: High/Middle/Low/Strobe/SOS
Switch Type: Tack Switch
Battery Type: 4*18650
Body Material: Aviation Aluminium Alloy
Lens Type: Toughened safety glass lens
Flashlight Size: Length 143mm,Head Diameter 59mm, Tail Diameter 50mm
Using Fields: Fishing, Emergency light, Camping
Water Resistant: IP67
Color: Black
Flashlight Weight: 490g (1.08 pound)

DHgate farfar_ledtorch Shop

what is updated?

It might refer to the old M6 which was a SRK.

I give some examples:
1.The old Supfire M6 is gold yellow, the following is the picture, the update M6 is black, and their style is different
http://img03.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i3/13985034603380239/T1z9mjXEJfXXXXXXXX\_!!0-item_pic.jpg_250x250.jpg

2. The old M6 has only 3 modes: High/Low/SOS, the update M6 is 5 modes:High/Middle/Low/Strobe/SOS

3. The update M6 can be as the fishing light or emergency light,such as car reparing, the tripod can be mounted

4. The update M6 has the function of automatic saving power, when the batteries power is enough, the lighting is normal. the power is less, lighting enters level-I saving mode, the power is very less, it will close 1 or 2 emitters, lighting enters level-II mode.

5. The update M6 length is 143mm, bigger than 133mm of the old one

Sorry, it is the picture

Sorry, I can’t insert the picture, insert this link for your reference Supfire M6-Golden Yellow

yeah, I also have seen the SRK, the old one is similar, all of them are golden yellow color

You can’t call it an upgrade with the old xml-t6 lol

OK, I removed my post, Happy?

It's the same one we got in Pulsar's Group Buy some months ago.

If anything needs updating it's the SOS mode. it's drunk.

$50 is not a good deal… I’ve seen cheaper somewhere for $38, if I didn’t have 3 already I would have bought more :smiley:
Just waiting for their newest SupFire L1 (which is 5 LEDs) goes on sale :heart_eyes:

I went ahead and removed mine too since I quoted you.

HAHA, that is a SRK. A SRK is a SRK, a M6 is a M6.

Do you mind if I say that the DRY is the update/upgrade version of the M6?

They are correct. Supfire used to make a SRK clone they called the M6. Here's the old one.

http://www.supfire.com/product/supfirem6.html

All this came up during the first group buy.

As far as my memory serves SRK was released in the early of 2012 and Manafont was the first one who carried it. After that there are many manufacturers copied it and more and more online retailers sell them until today. Same story as the “Ultrafire”, which has been copied, manufactured and sold in many different ways and you can never know who is the “original” manufacturer, who has the most consistent quality and so on. So in my opinion Supfire has copied the SRK design and name it as “M6” though I do not deny that it may still have good quality. Now they have this newer M6 and say it is the update/upgrade of the “older M6”… well, before we discuss on this first we need to define what is a SRK and what is a M6? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, as a side note the name is just a name after all, just like the boasted lumens claimed by them as always and we are already used to it. Let them say and define whatever they want as long as the price, quality and output are good. :slight_smile:

Hi guys, thanks for your attention!

However the M6 is old one or update one, I just follow the name from Supfire factory, the name is not defined by me,my efforts is for trying to clear it. If you like this flashlight, welcome to my shop and check it : DHgate farfar_ledtorch Shop.

About the price, 50.52USD is for the retail, but if for the group buy(at least 30 members), I can give 40 USD, it is 20% off, I can’t give lower, because I am not the factory, and if factory sells lower, they also need big batch, and my shop is in the DHgate platform, I have to pay for it, but I try to give lowest price from my side, I hope I can serve here, because BLF is very professional for flashlight

Of course, if you are the wholesale seller, welcome you to send mail to farfarlights@gmail.com, we can discuss more.

In future, I will try my best to provide the newest and best flashlight, expect your attention and thanks for your support.

Best regards

Have a nice day

Thanks B25364, 40 USD is the lowest for 1 peice of M6 update, I can’t add any more, if you need the set of Supfire M6, the price is different. expect the discuss through PM with you

What you’re asking is quite a bit unreasonable, unless you’re joking?

$42 was the wallbuys GB for 20units.

$40 seems pretty fair to me, but I doubt 30 people still need an M6 though I may very well be wrong.

Thanks unknown00101, let’s act, first of all, need more guys to join,hope it will be fine

I missed out on the earlier group buy for this light. So for $40 shipped I’ll buy one. :slight_smile: