Supfire M6 update version 40 USD free shipping for group buy from DHgate seller: farfar_ledtorch

don’t know. I just asked them if it’s possible. They said that they normally do cold white, but asked me if I had a tint in mind, and I mentioned 3C or something similar. Still waiting for a reply.

maybe FarFar can do the negotiations for us as he can manage the order and shipping for us (and earn something out of it). Probably he’d be in a better position that some forum member trying to communicate via email.

Thanks for the info.

I’d suggest 4C, best tint ever!
And I’d take one for 40$

4C could tempt me.

Thanks guys for your believing, I will contact with Supfire tomorrow(today is Sunday), ask them abouth XML-U2 4C M6, I will feedback, once I get the reply

Cateyes, please see my thread here for a response, I don't want to divert this thread.

XM-L2 T6-4C

Good luck. I think 50 M6's for a group buy with a price of $40 is optimistic. You might sell all of them with more time and other sites (ebay).

I am interested in seeing the price on the 4c.
I have one already and they are much better than SRK.
Thanks farfar , for trying to get a group buy.
I think you picked the M6 at the wrong time.
Right in between two other group buys.
You may want to ask the forum what light they
want to to get for them and then you can
make some sales.

Thanks cat eyes evil twin, it is a good idea, I will do it, and if all guys have some request, please tell me, don’t hesitate

Hi guys!

I have gotten feedback from Supfire,my cooperator said they don’t have the “warm light” emitter, like 3C, 4C. They can change the emitter to XM-L2 for M6, but they said the mini oder must be 100 PCS, I told that some guy in Supfire has said 50 PCS is ok for mini order, but she said it is impossible, the boss asks them not to accept the oder which is lower than 100 PCS for customization,because they are very busy for orders now. So for the mini order, i also cann’t negotiate to 50 PCS for mini, if some member can use your way to reach it, hope you could do it for the group members continuely.

Thank you for the update and your efforts!

I missed the previous grupbuys. I’m in with one.

You'll need to find 97 more folks, but then Supfire will raise the price because they forgot to add shipping or paypal fees and can now only do the group buy if there's at least 200 orders.

I’m OK with XM-L (not XM-L2) version, but only if it is $40, so 27 more folks :slight_smile:

Kodachrome40 +1 Supfire M6 update
TexasToasted +1 Supfire M6 update
Striker +1 Supfire M6 update
Lyubo Yanev +1 Supfire M6 update

Total 4 PCS

i would like to see a group buy for an AA light with XM-L2.
maybe solarforce Z2

+1 for me

5 already!!!

if the rush on this GB continues in this speed we will have 30 in only 2 1/2 months! :wink:

somehow I doubt it very much it’s going to hit 30 anytime soon… as XM-L2 can be had for $38 is you look around in BLF posts :wink:

Yeah, the M6 from Richard may be a good deal for you fellas across the pond, but with shipping to Europe it’s more like 60$ for us (I guess. Maybe more…)
And I’d swap the emitters for NWs anyway…

So 40$ shipped would still be a good deal for me.