The Bar has been push on Chinese Lumens

Six translated to Chinese IS 15, is it not!

It looks like ZhenboFire to me… Probably as good ans any other __Fire name.

Don’t believe a word of it. Mine only lasted 999,999 hours.

And I only got 3999 lumens.

Hmm, maybe US Lumens converted using the Chinese Yuan rate… there, that’s how you convert them :slight_smile:

Relic, you’re a good sport and this really made me laugh. Thanks. Happy New Year to you all.

I think it's Zhanbofire, but close enough. :P

I'd call them and demand your money back. They have some nerve making false claims!

Ok. To clear the air guys. I have this light and have been doing extensive testing. My light puts out a genuine 4329.67345 lumens. Operating time in testing so far without a single failure is 1.23 million hours still on the original charge from my rainbow colour pants on fire 18650 batteries. By the end of the day I expect to be up to nearly 1.5 million hours and will recharge the battery as voltage has dropped to 4.17 volts. I have a complete log of all testing done. If anyone would like the results please let me know quickly as the log is pine and I live in a termite infested area and dont know how long it will last. Texaspro. I would suggest travelling back in time and lodging a lunch Pack claim as your light is clearly not what is advertised. If you need help with this please PM me as I will get in touch with my friend the good doctor.

Scientifically, speaking we are ironically making lumenical ass-sertations, or fasecious innuendos… J)

YOU NEED TO TURN THAT OFF NOW!!! Not doing so will open a rift into hyperspace; not good! :wink:

If you decide to sell it,I got first dibs until then my posts will be short cause it’sa real b@*ch to type when they have this straitjacket on so tight.Sssh…guy in the white coat is coming again!

In 3-27 weeks I’ll have 15 of these bad-boys. I’m sure they have a hidden squat-assist feature. :smiley:

chinese lumens are like dog years to human years except in the ration 5:1

1,000,000 hours = 114.15 years

Keep in mind the chinese lumens for TR-3T6 is 3800 and TR-J12 is 4500 lumens which is roughly ~1200 to 2200 lumens respectively. So going by that number the flashlight should be around 1300 lumens. Keep in mind 300-500 lumen C8s are roughly 700-1300 lumens.

Has anyone bought the light for real? I’m really liking the host.

I agree. The host is a looker for sure

Looks kind of like an up-dated version of the Trustfire T-1. I have a 2 cell T-1 and quite like it. It is about the same price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TrustFire-TR-T1-1600-Lumens-CREE-XML-XM-L-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-2x-18650-/261010546837?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item3cc570e095

Single Cell:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350672177424?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I like this one for the same price, It is a better looker:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190759920801?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I do like that third one… no, I will not. I have enough… for now.

zhènbōfire, sounds good, ordered! ;)