The Bar has been push on Chinese Lumens

They forgot to list “Off” as the 6th mode.

You don’t understand; because the LED is so efficient, it’s always on. Even when no power is applied, it is in Moonlight mode :smiley:

And you thought that I was only kidding?

So how good is it to see 4000 lumens from a single emitter??? :wink:

That light seems alright I guess, but I feel like 1 million hours isn’t nearly enough.

I want the TEN MILLION HOURS that I can get here: http://www.dinodirect.com/UltraFire-BJ08A-CREE-Q3-160-Lumens-LED-1-Mode-Flashlight-with-PCB-Battery-Charger.html

“Used by the U.S. CREE Q3 LED 1, the light color is white, up to 160 lumens brightness, LED long life, up to 10 million hours, without changing the bulb”

man, so Chinese lumens are now divide by 6? darn

Well it is a 4000 Lumen light! You just have to do a little math. Take 4000 and then divide that by Five modes…

how many lumens is it really? looks like itll be a great flooder. what do you have this light on par with in terms of the beam?

Here's my quick review of the light: Quite ok, for the price paid.

Pros:
- Almost like Solarforce
- Reasonably driven -> Brightness is ok (not exactly 4000lumens, but quite close ;))
- No visible PWM

Cons:
- Next mode memory
- (semi) hollow pill
- Doesn't lego with Solarforce lights :(

Tailcap currents: 0.95A, 0.48A & 0.14A

Estimated lumens (OTF): 750lm, 400lm, 100lm

Throw: ~25kcd

More a thrower than flooder. Hotspot about the same size than in XinTD C8 v3.

Comparison to Solarforce MPP-1 & 2

Construction of the pill:

The Zhenbone connected to the lie bone…

Chinese lumens is what candle power is for us Americans… those 2.5 million and 10 million candles turns out to be 360 lumens and 1000 lumens.

wow, the hotspot to that single cell one is huge! for only $12 . i think i may get one.