The BLF GT70 "Giggle Monster" is here! 7,500lumens, 1,500m throw! Group buy Closed!

Your good to go then. :+1: Your name should appear on the list at the next update & you will be sent an email with the Code & purchase info when the NW lights are ready for sale.

Damm, I missed THAT!
:wink:

(Lumintop should really fix their order page. Or shipping is $350)

If you had ordered, you would have recieved a carry strap.

HOT OF THE HAZG PRESS

Next Update: August 27, 2018

Don’t worry, the Giggle monster is still available, the carry straps are just sold out now.

The website defaults to the carry strap instead of the flashlight for some reason.

I successfully removed the bezel with my new tool :wink:

Will try to open the head, since i subscribed for a conversion kit :wink:

Have they shipped the CW GT70’s yet? Been waiting for almost two weeks now

I asked them to hold off on the shipments last week as they were just not ready to rush them out the door, too many chances for problems and people wanted the chance to add Batteries to the order and that was not available till this week.

They started packing the orders 2 days ago and they should be dropped off at the forwarders this weekend if history is a guide.

I cant wait for the tracking number from the lumintop or DHL… normally they sent a text message to my cellphone…

no tracking numbers yet for me

I would not expect tracking numbers for some time yet. As was explained in the first group buy the shipping process is horribly inefficient with the packages and tracking numbers having to change a lot of hands before you get them.

There was usually a week or so delay between the packages shipping and the tracking numbers being sent, most of the DHL shipments were delivered before the tracking numbers were sent.

In this case the tracking numbers have 1 less hand to go through since Neal is not sending them but not sure how much that will speed things up.

Basically I would not expect them until next week at the earliest but that doesn’t mean the packages are not shipped. I would not be surprised if the packages are delivered in many cases before the tracking numbers are sent yet again.

Yep… I love that text from DHL too Newlumen. That usually means in a day or two the ‘package’ is at the doorstep.
Those phone numbers they ask for as part of shipping info really help. :+1: . :wink:

Mine still says “Waiting For Shipping” That said, I ordered the stock cool white with no accessories.

I had them delay all orders so people would have a chance to order the accessories before they shipped since it was impossible to only hold orders for those that wanted it. Plus they were having some back end issues that I did not want them to rush through and risk issues with the orders like the first GT group buy.

I will gladly take a week delay and things go (mostly) as planned over all the issues the first GB had.

Yep, same here; I ordered nothing but the CW GT70…… :wink:
I have not checked my LT account to see the status.

I’m totally with you on delaying shipments if that means we’ll all get perfect GT70’s. Nothing would be worse than getting one rushed out with problems.

+1 to that…. :+1:

Love my 70.2 Thanks Texas Ace……

Good man! :slight_smile:

/\ …. Thank you sir!! :beer: