The Daily Joke Thread

And the I-don’t-know-wolf is on third.

My teacher told us not to use the elevator in case of a fire.
“Of course,” I replied, rolling my eyes. “We’ll use the fire extinguisher.” :person_facepalming:

Reminds me of this other one i heard somewhere, a teacher asks his students: there is a fire in a room and you have a pencil, a paperclip and a bottle of water, how do you escape the fire.
Almost everyone tried to make some kind of contraption with those items. Only one person got the answer right, open the door and go outside.

Good one! :laughing:

I made an image version for it:

This one is pretty funny:

if cartoons are allowed, this is my all-time favorite:

I used cough to hid my farts,
Now I fart to hide my coughs.

Astronauts use Linux,
Because you can’t open Window in space.

I use to think I was indecisive,
Now I’m not so sure.

Went to the Air and Space museum.
But there was nothing there.

Don’t give up on your dreams,
Keep Sleeping.

Everyone who believes in Psychokinesis,
Raise my hand.

All the Best,
Jeff

3-pack:

Two little boys were at a wedding when one leaned over to the other and asked, “How many wives can a man have?”
His friend answered, “Sixteen… four better, four worse, four richer, and four poorer.”

My sister told me to take the spider out instead of killing him……
So we went in a bar, had a few beers, it was fun… it turns out he was a web designer.

My wife says that I spend too much time talking to random people online.
What do you guys think?

Q: When will the asteroid Apophis pass very close to planet earth?
A: On April 13, 2029.
Q: What will happen if Apophis strikes the earth and causes cataclysm?
A: You won’t have to worry about the April 15 tax filing deadline.

I was at a hockey game the other night . It was a charity game and lepers were playing.

They had to stop the game because of a face off in the corner.

I hope somebody gave him a hand…

Like the lady who sat on a saw - Disaster !

Or the butcher who backed into his meat grinder - he got a little behind in his work !

I read that one in “The Best of Sick Jokes” about 55 years ago, and I’ve shared it with many people since then. It’s a classic! :+1:

Wow - you are very talented!

Thanks, but I have to admit I didn’t draw any of it. Just cobbled together illustrations from a few different jokes. :wink: :smiley:

1. today i said Cardi B’s real name out loud (Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar) and my furniture started floating.

2. hate it when TV shows say they contain “adult situations” but then don’t show anyone going to work, paying their bills or cleaning up after their kids.

3. We had a kid on the X-country team, Chiesa was his last name. Sounds a little like “cheese -a” when said correctly.
We called him Cheese.
His sister starts high school. She dates a kid on the X-country team and he “talks”
in the locker room after a single date. Her new name was naturally Easy Cheese.

This is a good one :smiley: