The Daily Joke Thread

A gas station owner in Arkansas was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read:
“FREE SEX w/fill-up … just guess the right number between 1 & 10.”

Soon a local fellow pulled in, filled his tank, and asked for his FREE SEX.
The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly, he would get his FREE SEX.
The guy guessed ‘8’. The proprietor said, “You were close. The number was ‘7’. Sorry, but no FREE SEX this time.”

A week later, the same guy, along w/his brother, Bubba, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his FREE SEX.
The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.
The man guessed ‘2’ this time.
The proprietor said, “Sorry, it was ‘3’. You were close, but no FREE SEX this time.”

As they were driving away, the guy said to his brother,
“I think that game is rigged, and he doesn’t really give away FREE SEX.”
Bubba replied,

“No. it ain’t, Billy Ray. My wife won twice last week.”

All the Best,
Jeff

Reminds me of the beginning of Ghostbusters (1984) with Bill Murray's character.

…only if she’s there at 8 o’clock… :smiley:

Mrs to salesgirl: Do you have regular, not size 0, woman’s jeans?
Sales: Oh, you mean big jeans?
Mrs: No, no, not big jeans. Just jeans that fit women, not teens.
Sales: (yelling across the store) TIFFANY, WE HAVE ANY BIG JEANS?
Mrs: Long story short, I need bail money.

3 men , strangers are drinking in an airport bar. A German , a Englishman and an Irishman .

The German speaks out and says, this beer is mighty expensive. Back in Germany you buy 3 beers they give you one for free at my local bar.

The Englishman says well in my favorite pub in London for every 2 beers you buy they give you one for free.

The Irishman says. Thats nothin.
Over at Paddy’s Pub for every beer you buy they give you 2 free shots and all the free beer you can drink. And when you can’t drink any more they take you upstairs and gice you all the sex you can handle and then some.

The other two look at him in disbelief and ask - Did this really happen to you ?
The Irishman replies.
Well not to me directly, but it’s happened to my sister several times now.

(a classic, apologies for the length…)

THE DUCK HUNTER AND THE FARMER

One day a duck hunter from the city shot a duck that was flying over the far shore of the pond where the hunter had stationed himself. To get to where he believed the duck fell, the hunter walked around the shore of the pond and through some woods. Once through the woods he found himself in a clearing that appeared to be a farmyard. The duck had fallen to earth about ten feet in front of the farmhouse porch.

As the hunter bent to pick up the duck, he heard a voice say, “Better leave that duck there, Mister. It’s mine.” He looked up and saw a farmer standing on the porch.

“But I shot it. It belongs to me.” he argued.

“Naw. Fell in my yard. Anything there belongs to me.” Stated the farmer in a slow drawl.

They argued back and forth for a considerable time until the farmer finally said, “This talk ain’t gettin no wheres. Let’s settle this the old fashioned country way with a balls kickin contest.”

“A WHAT?”

“BALLS KICKIN CONTEST. TAKE TURNS KICKIN EACH OTHER IN THE BALLS. Who ever gives up loses the duck.”

Now the duck hunter from the city figured himself to be just as tough as any “red neck” farmer, so he agreed to the contest and was only a little dismayed when the farmer claimed the right to the first kick on the basis of being the originator of the idea.

The two men faced each other in the farmyard. The duck hunter clinched his teeth and braced himself to receive the farmer’s first kick. The farmer’s heavy work boot swung back and then arced forward with great force and velocity. The kick found its mark. Dead Center. The duck hunter doubled up, lurched forward two steps and fell to his knees. His face contorted by pain and his mouth gasping in a silent scream, the duck hunter rolled onto his side and began rotating in the dust. After two minutes, the groans came, then he managed a series of high-pitched yelps. And finally, he writhed on the ground with the dust caked to the tears on his face, his hands buried in his crotch. He sobbed and cursed for twenty minutes in very satisfactory suffering that hurt in a most excruciating manner.

When his agony subsided enough, he painfully got to his feet and confronted the farmer with a snarl. “Now it’s my turn, you bastard.” He hissed as his eyes blazed with hatred and rage.

A faint, almost benign, smile curled the farmer’s mouth as he replied…“Naw. You can have the duck.”

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

All the Best,
Jeff

A Mexican bandit made a specialty of crossing the Rio Grande from time to time and robbing banks in Texas.
Finally, a reward was offered for his capture, and an enterprising Texas ranger decided to track him down.

After a lengthy search, he traced the bandit to his favorite cantina, came up behind him, put his trusty six-shooter to the bandit’s head, and said,
“You’re under arrest. Tell me where you hid the loot or I’ll blow your brains out.”

But the bandit didn’t speak English, and the Ranger didn’t speak Spanish.
Fortunately, a bilingual lawyer was in the saloon and translated the Ranger’s message.
The terrified bandit blurted out, in Spanish, that the loot was buried under the oak tree in back of the cantina.

“What did he say?” asked the Ranger.

The lawyer answered,
“He said ’Get lost, you turkey. You wouldn’t dare shoot me.”

All the Best,
Jeff

Salary Negotiation

"We can do 0.33 or 0.34, but our payroll software doesn't allow us to--" "NO DEAL."

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident.

The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven.
While waiting they began to wonder; Could they possibly get married in Heaven?

When St. Peter arrived they asked him if they could get married in Heaven.
St. Peter said,
‘I don’t know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,’ and he left.

The couple sat and waited for an answer…. for a couple of months.
While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons.
If they were allowed to get married in Heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all?

What if it doesn’t work? Are we stuck in Heaven together forever?’
Another month passed. St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled.
Yes,’ he informed the couple, ‘You can get married in Heaven.’
‘Great!’ said the couple.

‘But we were just wondering; what if things don’t work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?’
St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground.
‘What’s wrong?’ asked the frightened couple.

‘OH, COME ON!!!’ St. Peter shouted.
’It took me 3 months to find a priest up here!
Do you have ANY idea how long it’ll take to find a lawyer?

All the Best,
Jeff

A young woman in New York was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the East River.
She went down to the docks and was about to leap into the frigid water.
A handsome young sailor saw her tottering on the edge of the pier, crying.

He took pity on her and said, “Look, you have so much to live for.
I’m off to Hawaii in the morning, and if you like,
I can stow you away on my ship. I’ll take good care of you and bring you food every day.”

Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her shoulder and added,
“I’ll keep you happy, and you’ll keep me happy.”
The girl nodded yes. After all, what did she have to lose?
Perhaps a fresh start in Hawaii would give her life new meaning.

That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat.
From then on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn.

Three weeks later, during a routine inspection, she was discovered by the Captain.
“What are you doing here?” the Captain asked.

“I have an arrangement with one of the sailors,” she explained.
“I get food and a trip to Hawaii, and he’s screwing me.”

He certainly is,” the Captain said.
“This is the Staten Island Ferry.”

All the Best,
Jeff

I saw someone rubbing an American coin
with a Canadian coin, hoping they would conceive.
I thought to myself, “That doesn’t make cents…”

A man goes on a trip to the desert.
At one point, he walks off alone,
and suddenly stumbles upon an old lamp.
So he rubs the lamp and a genie pops out!

The genie says that he will grant the man only one wish,
and that he has to pick from three choices.
He can either be the richest man in the world,
the most popular man in the world,
or the wisest man in the world.
The man says “We all know that money does not bring happiness,
and that popularity just makes you a slave to the whims of others,
but wisdom is everlasting. I want to be the wisest man in the world.”

The Genie goes “poof” and suddenly
the man’s face assumes a serene expression.
He sits down, rubbing his chin in thought.
“I should have taken the money”.

They might make it past that first line of defense. For the second, you’ll need some picture frames, a level, and a protractor that can do increments of less than a degree.

Nice!

Here's an original joke that I just made up.

I had a colonoscopy today.

The colonoscopy people had me follow so many rules this last week.

Do this and this and this.

Don't do that or that or that.

Honestly, if I didn't know better, I'd say that they're... anal.

regarding colonoscopies…

since colon cancer “runs” in my family, i have had several.
during the last one, the pain killer i got was Propofol,
which was the one that killed Michael Jackson.
Propofol - Wikipedia.

there are a few funny stories
about every colonoscopy
i had. wish i was smart
enough to make a joke.