The glow and dark bling thread

Never resist the urge for glowy stuff!

wow!
pretty, but it would drive me nutz… lol

here is some more of your work, inspiring:-)

Got my Lexel board today :partying_face: Will have to buy a kit to flash the FW3A so I can control the leds through the switch (that’ll be a learning curve :wink: ). The pink colour is maybe a little bit too dominant for my preference but is otherwise awesome :person_with_crown:

… My Sunwayman V10R Ti+ …

Daaaang! That’s gotta be at least $100 worth of trits! Sharp though for sure.

Wow. That looks like a prop from a science fiction movie. The CRX Quantum Power Module :slight_smile:

…actually a comic book movie, but yeah, there’s some “science” fiction in there too! :wink:

Speechless over the Madness in your Methods

Great lights and great pictures!

:+1: These are just awesome, thank you for sharing. :+1:

Forgive my ignorance, can anyone tell me where i can buy one of these lights loaded with bling?

GITD Bling…

Modded Clean De-Domed 70.2 6v TN42

GITD supply

Some of the newer bling

Made a couple Titanium tail caps “Tritanium”

wow, wow, wow

but wait!
that Red is not glow, way too bright… those are red LEDs that are On, correct?
else
tell me where to get Red Glow that is that bright :slight_smile:

wiping drool…

They are extremely better in real life, Red is red and you can see the Orange, the Smart Phone camera melds them together.

. The Red/Orange is beautiful in the copper FW3C. Here is a pic of the .3mA vs .5mA for brightness levels…

Just finished the Blue/Green .5mA level

. The other .5mA Red/Orange will be going into the FW3-NovaTac and I’ll have to order a few more for my 6P Triples… :smiley:

amazing board and mod!
average parasitic drain of 52.5uA, probably gives over 2 years of red/orage light on your NovaGlow, 24/7 :wink:

:smiley: