The making of the BLF UC4 charger: the start of a new venture, INTEREST LIST, UPDATE 7 (Well, ramping stopped :/ )

I’m interested in one, please put me on the list

Interested!

I have a SkyRC MC3000 but I’m still interested in one of these.

Interested. Please add me to the list. Thanks

I see that demand still exists.

I’ll contact either XTAR, Miboxer or another corporation to see what they think of our project.

Updated complete UI diagram coming soon :slight_smile:

Hell yeah. I think most of declared interest is still valid. So is mine.
May the ultimate charger come to life. At last.
:sunglasses:

Thank you for the support.

I feel I’m finally ready to take on this project after many unofficial delays, but this is it.

This might be the year where I can shelve the Miboxer C4-12 lmao.

What would be the input to the charger? 110/220 mains is necessary if I want to get in

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:slight_smile::slight_smile: :partying_face:

Any way I could help out?

thanks so far,

@sontaka, 5-20V 5.5x2.1mm DC input, with a 12V-20V power supply required to reach full power.

I’ve also been thinking of USB-C as previously said many times, but I’m still not sure about it due to cost concerns these days regarding PMICs and whatnot.

yea, i`m still interested too :smiley:

Still in.

I watched & waited for the years it took for the LT1 and FW3a to become reality and was finally rewarded to have a few land in my possession. I can wait for an advanced, enthusiast's charger too.

I appreciate that the demands one's life can derail even the most fervently desired tasks related to one's beloved hobby. Chip away at the important stuff (you, caring for yourself) and the little stuff (chargers, et.al.) will take care of itself.

slmjim

Time for 26800 support :-)

Definitely interested!!!

Yup, I am still in

Im interested

I’m still interestet, too!

Is this project dead or still alive?

Hopefully it’s not dead, but given the rate at which it’s moving after 2 years I’d say the next chemistry of batteries will be out before this charger :smiley:

I see this project has been put ‘on hold’ - any update on this?

I wonder if we might be able to add some advanced hardware/software features, like building this charger around an ESP32 to give us bluetooth/wifi connectivity for monitoring and setting via an app or perhaps in-built web-server and perhaps even firmware updates over the air. Giving an app access to data from within the charger could open many possibilities with viewing & graphing charge data, or even setting up individual scripts to charge batteries to ones own formula - the possibilities are endless.

IMHO a charger like this should be more than ‘just another charger’ - it would be nice if it was a monumental leap above everything else - even if it costs a bit more. Programmability will make it invincible.