The smallests AA flashlights please...

+1

Can we still expect the second batch of BLF S2s or has this replaced them?

Save yourself some money in the long run on these cheap lights and buy a Zebralight H51w or SC51w and you will be very happy with the $65 spent. I recommend the H51w as it is a more flexible light because it is also a very good head light.. It is my EDC, and I love it.

Yeah, I love that light, but I can not afford it........

Get the UF-H2 instead.

Check out the Jetbeam website ... https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/2122 mine ...

I am waiting for a good price or a group buy to get the H2...

Yes, but that flashlight is no longer manufactured, now there is another model almost identical but without ramping

I would still vote for the DQG, a bargain compared to NC/JB and its SS plus unlike others, it is a limited run. Get one now before its gone You'd still need an aftermarket clip tho, wonder if any of the Fenixes would fit.

OK Fran what are you gonna buy ?

we just went thru the best deals you'll see all year ..What did you buy as far as small AA..??

I think the eastward is a great light and I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have one .

kick start the economy .....with some paypal action

Oh sorry. I have not replied here to inform.

First, thanks to all who have replied and helped me.

Finally I will get the OEM NiteCore EZ AA from intl-outdoor, despite it has no clip. I can not afford a more expensive light.

Thanks guys!

Thanks this thread helped me pick out the OEM EZAA as well. Looks like a solid light.

It just shipped from Shenzen. Will post my impressions once it arrives. Hopefully before Xmas.

Nice to meet y'all!

Welcome to BLF, scojj

Welcome mate

I too ordered an EZAA clone. I wanted one years ago when they first came out but they were too pricey. $24 isnt too bad. Ordered mine on 12/1 from intl-outdoor, was expecting it to be here by now. Oh well...

Sure wish it was a neutral one, but I'm assuming they're all "cool" white.

--Matt

Now I'm in the same situation as Fran :bigsmile: Small (not necessary the smallest one), 1xAA light needed. 3 (semi)budget lights comes to mind: ITP A2, Olight I2 or Nitecore EZAA OEM. All 3 can be bought for $20-25.

OK taking into account that itpA2 and olighti2 are practically the same, you only have 2 different options:

1- itp/olight

2- Oem nitecore

I received the nitecore. Imprehesive light. But, but, the Low mode is too low. No, sorry, the difference between lo and high is too much, I really whish it had a medium mode. So maybe the itp/olight should be better than the oem nitecore due to it has medium mode.

It´s your decision..........

fran82, how much time did it take to arrive to you?

Sorry for the miss-understanding

In comment number 43 https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4801#comment-101165 I said that I will order the OEM nitecore, but in fact, I wanted to say that I did ordered the oem nitecore.

I paid it on 22th november and received it 4 days ago....

Hey, Fran, have you tried 14500 in it? That LOW should be brighter :) Can you confirm also if full turn is needed to switch from LO to HI? Thx ;)

(por cierto, es "impressive" y no "imprehesive" ;) )