Thrunite group buy on Archer 1a

http://www.thrunite-store.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1216

Does it take a 14500? and if so then what kinda output are we talking?

Try Googling it…. LOL

Sorry, but busy at work and on iPhone…I saw 178 lumens, but thought that was off a single AA, not a 14500?

I’ll research it more tomorrow, might be in on this.

Cheers mate.

Thanks Dale! Just registered and submitted my request to be included in the group buy!

They need to hit 100 orders before sending out discount PMs though.

The Thrunite archer 1a is well worth it, the smooth reflector and xpg2 make it throwy for its size. The UI is different from its Neutron brother. I like it a lot, the 178 lumens could very well be off 1aa battery, I haven’t tried a 14500 in it but if its the same driver as the Nuetron than it should push it to 1.5 amps. :wink:

How long do you think it’ll take to hit 100 “wants” to trigger the group buy?

Too bad I’ve had nothing but problems with ThruNite or I’d be all over a few of these. My Neutron 2C just started acting buggy last night. :frowning:
Thanks for the heads up anyways. :wink:

I’d be surprised if they wait until they get 100 takers - seems quite high to me. I’d imagine if there is a reasonable take up, they will ship at the $34.40 price. Could be wrong though.

A good way to increase popularity of their forum :wink:

Well, that’s certainly the idea behind the group buy - you have to be a member to get the deal, but I’m not convinced the light is even worth $34 (to me, of course). My D25A Ti is a nicer light, and I got it for a very good price (thanks to Kreisler), so I’ll pass on this one.

I just got my olight i6 today, is the thrunite similar in quality?

I wish it were the 1c. I would sure be in.

I put my name down for 1, I did a review on one of these and its now my favorite light.

Thanks Dale!

Confirmation of registration
What are the first three and last three characters of r7Yc3Pp ?:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots

When I put “r7Yp?:” it asserts invalid. What should the answer be?

Not sure, but I’d try “r7Y3Pp”

I was missing the boat on this!

thanks again Woody

Sorry Boro, you’re a spambot
:stuck_out_tongue: