Thrunite group buy on Archer 1a

A pretty good 2nd post!

They have over 50 now, nearly there.

Another 50??

Not too close.

Hello,

Just received a mail: The group buy is now LIVE
http://thrunite-store.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1216

Website says I’m logged in but keeps changing the price from $34.40 to $49.90.
Was a pain in the a to register earlier with their &Pp?: etc code.
They must have hired someone from Wallbuys to set this up…

:bigsmile:

Thrunite Forum: You have to be logged into both the forum and the store at the same time

100 loyalty points free for new members, so an additionnal discount:
Discount (100 credit points) -$1.00

I got after logging out and logging in a few times on each, not sure what I did different to get it to work the last time.

They are up to 63 now, i signed up myself as well :slight_smile:

Besides the XP-G2 led, i noticed that the Archer 1A withstands a 10 meter drop…!!! Built like the Catapult!!!

Seems to have the best throw for an 1xAA flashlight, wow!!

Thrunites giveaway…. They have announced the winners.

I was logged into both. Wasn’t working for me. Just finished online chat, they seem to have fixed the problem.

Its ok now, i just bought it!

Thrunite already activated the group buy for the Archer 1A :slight_smile:

Had a problem in getting the group buy price but i send them an email and they immediately activated the group buy discount manually!!

Just order one from ThruNite store!! Also used some points i had and the light cost me even less… :stuck_out_tongue:

….Your order # is: 100002801. :bigsmile:

I am even more happy today since i just won a Tis light as well in the recent giveaway of ThruNite Store forum…. :party:

Congratulations Dale, i saw your name among the winners! :slight_smile:

I ordered one too. I’ll be anxious to compare the Archer 1A to the L3 Illumination L10. Jake (Jason) confirmed that the XP-G2 R5 version of the L10 cranks out approximately 0.1/5/35/130 Lumens and if I read kreisler’s Archer review correctly it’s output is overstated and actually is more like 0.2/8/45/134 Lumens. Both use the twist head UI for level changes. The L10 has an orange peel reflector; the Archer smooth.

Anyone care to estimate how long it will take to receive stateside via Singapore Registered Airmail?

Archer would be more throwy, no ?

Won’t know until I have the Archer here to compare. But yes, probably. The L10 XP-G2 R5 is no slouch … I was surprised :slight_smile:

Thanx!! & to you!!

Why ?
If this flashlight is not as “good” as promised you can tell it…

The RC-G2 III from shining beam was supposed to be 147 lumens from memory

In this picture the RC-G2 III and Archer 1A are both using fresh NICE lithium batteris from fasttech.

I’m sure anyone who bought one will be happy with it, and I’m no expert but compared to lots of other light I own I don’t have any doubts about the lumen output.