TN35 or Vostro BK02 or MM15 or any other MT-G2 ?

Nobody mentioned the Fenix TK35 MT-G2?

could be had for about $110-$130 shipped from aliexpress (cheapest is a new seller, and therefore maybe risky)

Johnnymac `s review may be coming soon..

It’s been mentioned a couple of times. $130 is a regular price even in the US. I still think K40M is better - brighter, throwier, better UI and cheaper.

Its has not been mentioned a couple of times in this thread!!

The problem is the Fenix TK35b is it's relatively weak. Only 1800 lumens. That's not really much of a step up over an xml2 light.

I’m huge Fenix fan, but K40M, is 2 class better flashlight compared to TK35UE, don’t even put them in same sentence, on top of that, its even cheaper!

TK35UE is not only less bright but it also has huge stepdown after 5 minutes (brightness drops down to 800 lumens).

To be fair, none of the other lights k40m, tn35, should be run on the turbo setting without supervision either. I'm honestly amazed that more flashlights don't literally burn themselves out on a regular basis.

Stepdown is not real issue, we are talking about different class of lights, K40M is on level with TN31/TN32……TK35UE is not.

Acebeam is cutting back. The Acebeam K40M comes in a cardboard box, instead of Supbeam’s aluminum box. The price went up on BangGood’s site. Less for more.

Banggood has been terrible lately about offering a low initial price, then jacking the price up. There used to be a thread that recorded the price of interesting lights at Banggood. Hopefully that thread is still going so we know what price to ask for when contacting BG reps for a better price.

Sometimes there are versions with reduced set to keep the price low. Who said that K40M was coming with aluminum case for $100? I think it was much more (HKE sells such set for $160).

If you want flood the Niwalker is king of the hill but for all around performance the TN35 rules them all and can be had for $150 on sale. People who say an MTG2 light can't throw has never used a TN35. 500 meters is a thrower. A year ago it would have been among the best regardless of emitter. It has the best UI and is rock solid and its hard to argue with 3000+ honest lumens.

That said, the K40M looks super for the money. It won't throw as far as the TN35 but it'll still probably do close to 400m give or take. I have one being sent for review and will be comparing it to the TN35.

did you guys read my K40M Code incomming thread ? :wink:

acebeam sold the old supbeam units cheap
than raised the price for acebeam
(forces bg to raise also)

we get the good alluminium box with the GB (40 of around 70 already taken)
price is a bit below asit was possibe before the step up :wink:

K40M rox for the price, you WON’T find anything nearly is as good for the price!

Thanks M4D M4X for getting us the aluminum case and the sweet price. Folks like you make this forum the best!

Ive had my eyes on a crelant 7g10 but i was wondering if it would compare to the acebeam k40m in throw and spill and if its a significant difference over my nitecore p16. Thanks

James, you can find good reviews of both on your tube cpfselfbuilt for the Crelant 7G10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEVjSwU3CVU, and mhanlen1 for the k40m https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC63aAf2wjc

the p16 is a in a different class of light.

although here is a link to the nitecore MT-G2 light the P36 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHGGnoHGYkc

I have one p36 (and two more coming, I liked them so much) feel free to ask me some questions if you have an intrest.

Had both the 7G10, and still have the K40M. 7g10 is a crap light. Not well thought out at all.

Just picked up the K40M from BG for $84.99 via a flash sale.

There is still 4 hours left on the flash sale if you need one

Excellent price for that light.