【TS10 Max】TS10 Max available now on wurkkos brand day with dark blue oxidize

I wish 2 way clips would go away. Tired of having to break out the Dremel to cut the useless part off. All it does is snag on things due to it hanging outside of my pocket. If I want a headlamp, I’ll use an actual headlamp. 18650 is way too big for that anyways.

6 Thanks

One way clip. As others have said two way clips catch on things and 18650 is too heavy for a baseball caps.

4 Thanks

EFFICIENT DRIVER PLEASE!
Buck or Boost!
Also the simple clip but make it deep carry!
519a is awesome!

11 Thanks

18350 tube option, 4000K led with nice tint, good spacing of aux unlike ts10, charging port in the head, tail clicky, flashing pads.

Dual channel with red light? That would be awesome

1 Thank

I like the reversible clip.

Nice to see a grey version as well. Have you considered doing a blue ano version? The blue from the FC11C would be nice.

A clicky won’t work with anduril.

2 Thanks

My wishlist:

519a
Deep carry clip
Carclo optics
Anduril 2
Flashing pads for updating firmware
Buck+boost driver - work with LoneOceans to make it
As small and lightweight as possible

7 Thanks

PLEASE a copper version, and one that doesn’t sell out in 20 minutes. I’ve been hunting a copper 3000k red aux for so very long. And then I missed the v2 rollout. Life is pretty hard.

1 Thank

I like this with the 2 way clip.

I agree with the others, get a good driver in there with flashing pads.

Also: 519a 4000k and 5700.

1 Thank

:warning::warning::warning:

beware a serious constructive criticism inbound

it’s all love and passion for the wurkkos brand tho

:smile:

this is what i imagine the ts10max to be: a slightly stonger performer with longer runtimes and a more convenient, travel friendly recharging method suitable for edc use and typically higher frequency of recharging

since the initial proposed design is now too far into the region of noctigon kr4 due to its size, i’d expect it to be at least as good as the kr4, if not better…

which it seems to be far from as of now…

for it to be as good it should have a 4 emitter setup with boost driver

and to be even better it should have a usb-c charging port and underlit tail swich…

it also doesn’t live up to the ts10’s brutal performance to size ratio…

if u want to keep the current 3 x 519 setup, i’d make it a smaller package running on 16650 battery to be a more pocketable edc and to increase its performance to size ratio while making a more unique product with no direct competition known to me on the market - im sure there is a lot of demand to be extracted there…

(vapcell already offers a good 16650 battery)

in 16650 size the ts10max will be much closer to the ts10 concept than to the kr4 and i would still put a usb-c port on it for easier day to day living and traveling with it as in that size more people will chose it for their edc than something of kr4 size and weight - which also means they will be recharging it way more frequently than bigger flashlights they use once a week for specific purposes so it needs a more convenient recharging method than constantly unscrewing the head

edc flashlights with usc-c recharging also make for way better gifts than something the user has to unscrew the head on and use an external charger…

maybe even better emitter setup would be a quad version of the ts10 - a quad 2323 as it would have 2000lm turbo at 100lm/w while using triple 519a at 100lm/w (around 600 lm per emitter) would be just 1800lm although to the eye it’s no different…

i’d like to see it with a boost driver just like you did with the ts26s

overall i’m just not excited at all about this product when it comes to its current form and as a kr4 owner i see no reason to even think about buying it when it comes out unless it becomes something more convenient for edc than kr4 since it really can’t possibly beat the kr4 in any other metric…

2 Thanks

I’d love to see it with a good driver and 519a’s and all of that. But something I’d also like to see would be a option for more efficient leds (low cri, high cct). The TS10 is more of a hotrod, and I’d like to see a version of the TS10 max like that. If wurkkos can make it as small as possible, with as much power as possibe, that would be nice. But to be clear, I want this as an option, not the only choose. I’d want to see the 519a’s with a boost driver more.

1 Thank

Is a brass version planned?

Will be Anduril incorporated in this light?

1 Thank

:rofl:

Brilliant!

18350 tube for novelty value. I always have this fitted to my copper FW3A and it looks funky in chubby mode.

While we’re on, I’d love to see Turboglow gaskets and tail cap buttons as an option.

1 Thank

I like the concept of the light as staying with that of the TS10 to be a great idea. 18650 and as small and light as possible. There are use cases for lights with larger heads for sure, but the big draw of the TS10 for me is its small size that disappears in a pocket. There are lots of other options for larger lights with bigger heads. I vote for keeping the TX10 Max true to the original concept.

I like this clip style, but in a deep carry and clip on configuration. The captive version in deep carry might be nicer and more secure, but again. you would need to make the tail cap removeable for it to be practical for those that want to go without a clip. I do like the idea of being able to extend the tapered waist more with the captive clip. But certainly making the clip on part narrower would help with that .

Two way clips (for me) just add too much size and tend to scratch things when the light is in a pocket. The number of times that I have actually used on on a hat is about zero.

The tail cap, why not just go with the design from the TS10. It is much more visibly appealing (to me) than the tail caps pictured in any of the illustrations that you included. Especially if you don’t intend the tail cap to be removeable, there is no reason for knurling.

A nice regulated boost driver would be great.
Andruil, required.

Yes an 18350 tube option would be nice.

Tail magnet… only if it is optional or a cap without a magnet is an option. I have a few problems with a magnetic tail on pocket lights.

As to the 16650 idea. I think what you gain in keeping the light small, you lose too much in capacity , cost, and availability of the cells. I think 18650 is fine. Yeah I am biased. I have lot of them. But the capacity of some of my newest ones is close to double what I can find in a 16650.

8 Thanks

Nah, better a pure boost. Cheaper and more efficient. Boost + 3S MCPCB is always superior to 3P MCPCB + Buck/Boost. Buck/Boost only makes sense as a drop-in replacement for a FET/Linear driver and a 3P or single LED MCPCB to maximize efficiency, but if you can design a triple LED flashlight from ground up, 3S and boost is the way to go.

8 Thanks

With 3 519a emitters that would be a 9V driver. That means modding into a single emitter light would be impossible. Also, if Wurkkos ever wanted to make a single emitter version of this light or use the same driver in different single emitter lights they would be better served by doing the R&D once on a buck driver.

I like the FW series lights with the Lume1 driver because its a shared platform for single & triple setups and allows for lots of modding fun.

2 Thanks

We will keep contact.

8 Thanks

Hi Terry! Please contact loneoceans@gmail.com Good luck brother!

9 Thanks

I agree. We must ensure the tailcap could be removed easily and less risk first. If yes, #2 style clip is good choice. If none, the #1 style clip would be better :thinking:

4 Thanks

Got it! Thanks for your kindly help my man ; )

3 Thanks

Impossible?