TS10 mod thread. Post yours!

I just took the photo myself. :blush: Yeah, I had that clip laying around. I have a huge box full of clips.

1 Thank

I’ll be transplanting the guts of one of mine into a new headlamp design I’ve been working on for a few months. It’s It’s going to be TINY🙂 but with lots of surface area so it should handle heat way better.

Actually, I have several prototype designs I want to try. Only reason I’m using the ts10 parts is because it has a small driver with anduril, and a small led board and optic that kinda fits my design.

There was a time I contacted a few people here to see if i could pay to have a custom driver designed, but no interest in building drivers in exchange for $. Going to have to fugure out how to do it myself.

2 Thanks

Thanks. It looks like a nice clip. Solid, wide, no dual function (less sticking out to scratch things). I tried to order 4 at NKON.nl, but it would only let me add 3 to my cart. Not sure if I cleaned them out or they just have a limit.

1 Thank

They are out of stock now.

That may have been the last store on the planet which still had that clip in stock, and it’s out of production now. So we may just have to hope Wurkkos is willing to make more.

Damn… was I actually lucky on this one ???
How unusual… :japanese_ogre:

I got one, but it looks like you have the last 4.

It’s a great clip. But the e05c clip is definitely less bulky, so still a good option.

Yeah, it looks a bit bulky. For what it is, it is on the large side. But I do like a strong clip with good retention. It also looks like it will be pretty deep carry, which is good.
I guess we will see once I get mine. BTW, I got tracking info today. At this point, it only shows “order Placed”. Having never ordered from NKON before, I have no idea how long it takes to get something from them.
Thanks for the impressions and pic.

As Commandant Eric Lassard would say: I have ordered from NKON many, many times before. They usually ship the next day.

Here’s a ts10 with XP-P 3000k emitters, yellow aux and a 1000 ohm aux resistor to calm down the bright aux level.

8 Thanks

You read my mind! I’d like to try XPP in there. How does the beam look?

I like the beam, it’s a bit more throwy. Which i prefer.

1 Thank

Outstanding modifications! Very impressed with your custom mcpcb, and your ability to work with such tiny components :+1: :heart_eyes:

Thanks, I my hands have gotten more steady. Lol.

2 Thanks

I think they are the last store. I spent a while looking around last night and turned up nothing.

My only TS10 mod won’t be anything exciting like emitter upgrades or trit slots, it’ll be a full polish on the copper to get that horrible brushed finish shiny.

I did get the clips from NKON. I really like them. Yeah a bit bulky, but more than made up for by ease of use, good retention, and less metal on the outside of my pockets to scratch things. I wish there were more available but I am happy I could get the three that I got…

Thanks @ToyKeeper for the suggestion. @Geuzzz for the NKON link, and @SammysHP for the pics.

1 Thank

I did a variety of modded ts-10s this is very exciting. My favorite is 519a 2700k DD.

The sky is the limit.

6 Thanks

You’re out of control! :slight_smile:

How does the domed 219b work with the optic? Any fitment issues?

Yeah so on the 1st board, I involuntary dedomed some 219s. This board is .6mm thinner, but I also flare out the optic where it goes around the dome. So no more fitment issues.

1 Thank

just checking but are you also out of stock of the zebra clips from your huge pile of clips box inventory?