【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Well, this sucks.
Thinking my MAO was lost in shipping. Made it to the NJ to the USPS trade off on the 14th and no updates since.

I have had similar things happen. Then up to 8 days later I get an out for delivery notice. Hang in there. USPS, especially over the last couple of years, just plain sucks.

Comic Relief, no offense to anyone this may resemble

Ive been checking tracking 3 times a day, and the package has been sitting in Sunny Southern California for the last 3 Days! OMG… what should I do? :partying_face:

will it arrive any fasrter, if I check more often? LOL! :person_facepalming:

The tracking number in the shipping email I got from Wurkkos says the package Arrived in USA, but the USPS tracking number only shows “label created” but no tracking…

should I call Wurkkos and tell them Im Lost and Confused?
Or just wait patiently until the USPS delivers it?

all this tracking makes me anxious, I need some retail therapy, I think I will order another light
rotfl :smiling_imp:

Im trying to wait for Copper, but… why wait? LOL!

oh, there was a Covid lockdown in China…
but wait
tracking says my package is in USA already… hmmm blame USPS…?
no, they dont have it… blame Pitney Bowes? who the heck are they?
wheres my package?… :weary:

hang on while I check tracking, again

:+1:
Been there and done that…
But I try to limit the tracking checks to one per day… :wink:

LOL!.. there is no Try

Tracking checks are just part of the fun for me. I have grown to enjoy the anticipation of watching packages crawl their way across the globe.

They way it works from China to Australia, I think, is once the Chinese shipping company receives the goods, they notify their Australian branch who create an Australia Post label. When the goods arrive at the shipping companies warehouse in Australia, they affix this to the parcel and all of a sudden there’s tracking info from Australia Post. If I get a tracking number from the vendor, I use 17track.net

similar, Im using 17Track, to see my package moving from China to USA.

Once in USA the USPS tracking still does not work. Even though the package has moved from California to Arizona. The USPS tracking will only work once the package arrives in my City, and is handed off to my Post Office.

btw, I got two emails from Wurkkos, when I first ordered. One to confirm payment received, and another to confirm item is shipped. I get these emails because I have a User Account at Wurkkos and I Log In to make the purchases.

Any idea when Brass in 3000K will be available on your Wurkkos website?

When will copper version be available?

AFAIK sept 30. Amazon.

Received my MAO an hour ago. Blue aux. 6000k. My Ice Queen.

A couple of small dark blemishes on the main tube.

I’m having a little problem with the switch ( I think).

We’ll see.

Goes well with the black w/ orange and red on red brothers.

Cheers!

Received my MAO TS10 with 4000K Blue Aux on new firmware.
To me, I will say “Love It” apart from the smoking thingy that I yet to experience….

Maybe I’m lucky… Mine came without flaw of blemish/spot or anything that I can spot…

I took a closer look at my MAO version. It too is perfect. From the comments from Wurkkos, I guess they had problems with consistency (and maybe damage from handling). Too bad, because if all of them were like ours, it would be a good option to keep in the lineup. But, I am afraid to carry it. Not a big deal as I have a red and black version too. It is a shame, because I really do like the way it looks.

Received MAO TS10 5800K w blue aux, it is very nice. I made sure to wash my hands first, there are no flaws. The branding is almost invisible.

I experimented putting a thin strip of packing tape in the clip groove:

The light arrived with the new firmware update.
I reflashed just to set my custom preferences, including No Turbo, 250 lumen ceiling (110/150), Aux on Low, 10 lumen memory… and a few other details.
Thanks to gchart for the programmer and lots of help.
Also recalibrated the thermal sensor, which was reading 3 degrees low.

Fantastic little Storm Trooper light… LOL! :beer:
Happy I am.

how to edit my own settings? need to know some programming language? or just the .Hex editor?

Right to be happy you are, jon_slider :laughing:
Nice piece you have there!

Just received my MAO TS10, love it already! its so pretty and its tiny :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I follow the instructions in the Anduril 2 Manual:
https://toykeeper.net/torches/fsm/anduril2/anduril-manual.txt

most of the settings I change are listed under
7H: Ramp config menu. I change items 1,2,3
and
10H: Ramp extras config menu. I change items 3,4

no programming language, no hex editor, just a lot of clicking
will be glad to help answer questions

Just received mine. Unfortunately flashlight is unresponsive, when I fully screw it, just the aux is operating. When i click switch nothing happens.
Anyone else faced the same?