【TS10V2 Co release soon】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 copper available next week with 3000k&4000K

I enjoy my flashlight choices but I would like to help you in the future. Keep in touch, I have a friend in USA and I can give to him a mod flashlight that he ship to you from the States when he come back from holidays.
Not immediately but probably in the future

deleted what I intended to be a private message

hey ebastLer …

Sorry for the miswriting… did spend few years in Germany so i understand the “bastler”, but writing on sub in english sometimes push me to mistakes haha

greets from the other side of the mountains (france) :wink:

3 Thanks

Maybe a good opportunity to get your name changed to this lol

1 Thank

Single LED TS10 official sample.

Not the kind of optic i was expecting, seems like this was chosen because of the shallow profile, so a bezel redesign wasn’t needed. IMO a smooth throwy optic would be much better for the intended purpose of the single LED version. Increase in throw will be achieved by the brute force of the SFT25R.
Facebook post

8 Thanks

Thank you TUIG101 for sharing info about the new single LED aluminum TS10.

I started a new thread about it here, to keep it separate from this thread that is about the Copper TS10.

2 Thanks

I was hoping for a deeper optic, like an SP10 reflector or a throwy TIR.

Hopefully the performance is still decent, and the optic/bezel can be swapped out.

I wonder if Yajiamei/Convoy 17mm TIRs can be fitted in there. They have 3535 and 5050 17mm TIR lenses with various types and lighting angles. A 10° smooth TIR with SFT25 might be fun.

EDIT: Nope, only 5050 with down to 20° flat. Yajiamei has some 17mm 3535 TIRs with 5°, but those might need trimming of the lens holder to fit - even if they can fit length-wise which is still unknown. Probably not.

replied here

Hi Guys, good day~ TS10 V2 Mao will release on Brand day as limited version~Its loss rate is really high, welcome to experience it :hugs:

3 Thanks

Loss rate?

Maybe the finish isn’t even on all pieces, it might crack, get scratched or get stained during some part of the process, maybe during the oxidation process, maybe during the assembly process. Truth is that MAO is harder to do properly than traditional anodization. The V1 TS10 also had a MAO finish but it was also limited to a single batch because of the low yield.

1 Thank

Yay!
MAO is a personal favorite. I like the handfeel better than anodising. (I polished off the dusty outer MAO layer of my TS10 V1 and the hard underlayer of MAO does not hold dirt as easily)

From the cross-sectional morphologies the ceramic coatings consisted of an outer porous layer and an inner dense layer, as shown in (b,d, and f). With the increasing of MAO duration, the thickness of the ceramic layer increased”

technically MAO qualifies as a Ceramic grade coating… MAO has a crystaline structure that is harder than normal anodising, which has an amorphous structure.

Normal anodising is more slippery than MAO. The MAO in this photo has been polished to remove the dusty/chalky surface layer. It is still less slippery than the Anodised finish:

Some anodising also has a dusty surface layer, that can be polished off:

In that pic, only the head and bezel have been polished (Glossy finish), the body and tailcap are stock (Matte finish). I polished the rest of the light after that photo.

The polished surface feels noticeably smooth and slippery, while the unpolished ano feels very grippy. Im not a fan of the chalky unpolished finish. The polished finish also has richer color.

Some MAO lights, such as my Emisar D2, arrive without any chalky surface… I did not polish the D2 on left, it arrived with a very nice surface finish, that is not dusty and does not hold dirt… shown next to my MAO TS10 V1 that I did polish to remove the chalky layer:

4 Thanks

TS10 MAX availble now and TS10 V2 Mao will prepared on 25th

6 Thanks

Is it available only in blue?

I got it, now I’m waiting for the ts10 mao

1 Thank

yes, this batch only bule available

2 Thanks

TS10 Mao available now :

3 Thanks

Will there be a Mao version with Nichia 519a 4500k tint, by any chance?

hmm not have a plan now, the TS10 MAX is with nichia 519a 5000K

1 Thank