UF-H3 headlamp from DD

What is the deal? got this from DD............. I want my UFH3

Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect.
Your Order# xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We do appreciate your patience on order processing. We will make your order priority once it is filled. Otherwise, we rewarded 50 DinoPoint(=USD$0.5) to your account for the order delay compensation. (how to use?) Now you're rewarded 50 DinoPoint(=USD$0.5) in total. Please click here to check.
Thank you for choosing DinoDirect, We will always try our best to make your purchase happy!

Order shipped. But no tracking number, it went out via regular air mail.

I got the notice too. Where's the tracking number?

Also saw how the ladies with packaging works. Nice pics lol.

Mine too.

+2

The tracking number is (sometimes?) added/registered a bit later. See brted's post here.

+3

We sent the items out on Sunday here, and the worker who is in charge of the tracking NO. will add the tracking NO. and keep you informed soon.

I missed this. I hope there is more next time.

well, you can still place the order now,i have extended the coupon to October 27th.

I just noticed there's a tracking number already. But it doesn't work yet. It does now.

Just tried the group buy code, starting price $47.99 after group buy code $32.63..Summer Is this deal still on until the 27th or am I doing something wrong here. Not getting the 25.42 deal???????

Hello, are u thinking about the presents for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas? No worries, here we bring a coupon code to you to save money.

coupon code: THANKSGIVING

It helps to save you 20% on all products in our store.

www.dinodirect.com/~p.142

You will have a long time to think about the presents well and place the orders. The coupon will be valid from now on to 23:59:59 (PST),November 09th. Another shopping season to save your money! Hurry now

well, the original price should be $37.39, and then after you put into the coupon code and "Apply", the price should be $25.43. please check the first post here to make sure you clicked the correct link. thanks

Summer, can you please post the correct link for the product again? I only see the light with the starting price of $47.99, not the one with the starting price of $37.39 so I can apply the code and get the $25.43 deal.

Thanks

Here's the link from the first post: http://www.dinodirect.com/flashlight-220lumens-led-multi-functional-ultrafire-h3/~p.142

Doesn't work still 47.99. Does it work on your end?

ok, please hold on, there must be a little bug, we are checking it now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

still not working price after discount 32.63??????

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you still want this headlamp, please place the order with the coupon code "BLFUFH3", then send me a message to ask for a gift card, then i will give you one gift card to get the price to $25.43.