UF-H3 headlamp from DD

well, you can have a try to clear all the cookies and replace the order again, if there is still problem, please just let me know. Then i will try to help to solve your problem. thanks

Cleared DD cookies and tried place order again. It doesn't help. Looks like this (of course Card Num and PW are wiped out during copy/paste)

Card Number:
Password:
The balance of your Dino Gift Card is not sufficient for your current order.
Order Amount: 25.43
your member price: 25.43
Gift Card balance: 5.00

Ledoman, there is balance in your giftcard. Just continue into paypal and see if it amts to usd20.xx? I remember that the insufficient balance message is just a default msg. Just continue...

And if it won't work I'll get my giftcard marked as used. No, I'll wait for Summer to investigate..... Thanks anyway.

Order #:Y8959999-DD

Thanks for this offer Summer!

The coupon will be valid before 10 am , October 23rd our time. If there are still some members want this , please place the order soon. thanks

What is the deal? got this from DD............. I want my UFH3

Thank you for purchasing with us online at DinoDirect.
Your Order# xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We do appreciate your patience on order processing. We will make your order priority once it is filled. Otherwise, we rewarded 50 DinoPoint(=USD$0.5) to your account for the order delay compensation. (how to use?) Now you're rewarded 50 DinoPoint(=USD$0.5) in total. Please click here to check.
Thank you for choosing DinoDirect, We will always try our best to make your purchase happy!

Order shipped. But no tracking number, it went out via regular air mail.

I got the notice too. Where's the tracking number?

Also saw how the ladies with packaging works. Nice pics lol.

Mine too.

+2

The tracking number is (sometimes?) added/registered a bit later. See brted's post here.

+3

We sent the items out on Sunday here, and the worker who is in charge of the tracking NO. will add the tracking NO. and keep you informed soon.

I missed this. I hope there is more next time.

well, you can still place the order now,i have extended the coupon to October 27th.

I just noticed there's a tracking number already. But it doesn't work yet. It does now.

Just tried the group buy code, starting price $47.99 after group buy code $32.63..Summer Is this deal still on until the 27th or am I doing something wrong here. Not getting the 25.42 deal???????

Hello, are u thinking about the presents for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas? No worries, here we bring a coupon code to you to save money.

coupon code: THANKSGIVING

It helps to save you 20% on all products in our store.

www.dinodirect.com/~p.142

You will have a long time to think about the presents well and place the orders. The coupon will be valid from now on to 23:59:59 (PST),November 09th. Another shopping season to save your money! Hurry now

well, the original price should be $37.39, and then after you put into the coupon code and "Apply", the price should be $25.43. please check the first post here to make sure you clicked the correct link. thanks