UF-H3 headlamp from DD

Summer, can you please post the correct link for the product again? I only see the light with the starting price of $47.99, not the one with the starting price of $37.39 so I can apply the code and get the $25.43 deal.

Thanks

Here's the link from the first post: http://www.dinodirect.com/flashlight-220lumens-led-multi-functional-ultrafire-h3/~p.142

Doesn't work still 47.99. Does it work on your end?

ok, please hold on, there must be a little bug, we are checking it now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

still not working price after discount 32.63??????

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you still want this headlamp, please place the order with the coupon code "BLFUFH3", then send me a message to ask for a gift card, then i will give you one gift card to get the price to $25.43.

Where is my tracking number?

Packaging since 3 days :( ... whats going on? Its really really slow :/

you must have picked the wrong girl

Seems so ^^

¿Wrong Girl? What? No Happy Ending? Get Ladyboy?

I wonder how many obscenities are being told to the PRO packagers as how to handle their 10" flashlights...

Summer, please look for the most cheeziest requests and post them on the fourum. I bet it will be fun. Make them anonymous of course.

Why would there be obscenities? I'd just tell her to take the flashlight and stick it in her box... oh wait...

Thanks DD,

ordered on the 17th and got it on the 27th all the way to New Zealand. That is some kind of record.

Headtorch in nice box and works with TF flames and is deffo brighter than my 14500/AA version

One very happy customer

SUMMER… WHERE IS MY TRACKING CODE?

And where are my packaging pictures I paied for -.-

Mine showed up today! Excellent quality and finish. The only problem I had was turning it on after it sat for a bit. Took off the tail cap and found the ring that holds the negative spring was way loose. Tightened it up and all is good. Output is great. I love this light and it's now one of my EDC lights.

What day did they mark it as shipped?

I got my shipping notification on the 23rd. Seems like HKP was closed for a while because I have stuff from various vendors that are all dated as shipped on the 23rd. Even stuff from back on the 6th shipped out on the 23rd. Hopefully the postman will have something for me every day this week but that would be crazy fast shipping times.

DD emailed the 23rd my order was being sent. Manafont emailed me 10-6 and my order was received today (25 days). You got your order in 8 days, that must be a record from DD. WOW! Was yours sent China Post? Did the "Party Girls" package your UF-H3?