Thanks Summer.

Order 60955399-DD

Thanks

order no.

3795A637-DD

Order#: 60895391-DD

Ordered one.

7163514T-DD

BTW, wth with the "special packaging service"? Sounds so gimmicky and dirty. PictureNo wonder your prices tend to be so high, all your packagers are models.

Order number:1805OW73-DD

Could not resist; ordered 37067270-DD

Well.. give it a try ;)

53522440-DD

Tracking is included you said? So I unchecked the 2$

haha, you must be the first one to choose the special service on packing.

I did the same, unchecked the $2 tracking.

DITTO

Hey don't snitch Summer. =)

Is the box included by default and you have to opt-out if you don't want it? Or opt-in?

I've run mine on a fake Trustfire flame for over a week continually on the lowest level I could get it to. Actually the really nasty fake TF flames discussed here work very well in it.

Only reason I still have those fake cells.

The H3D is VERY picky about the length of cells it'll take.

I'm kinda worried about this. Will TF flames work? Xtar 2600s won't? Is there a spring at the tailcap? Some way to mod, maybe at a washer or something to make it work for longer cells?

Mine won't work with any protected cell I own - works with the unprotected ones though - the fake Trustfire flames work best though. I doubt it'll work with 70mm cells unless you mess around with copper wire - the solid core stuff from Cat-5 cable works nicely.

Thanks summer for the group buy. Order#: 41353840-DD Hey, you are taking my money, how come I am thanking you?

Order #: 6548049D-DD

Summer, thanks for it. BTW I couldn't use my 5$ giftcard id: dmgv6171. Can you check why is that? I got it instead of anusable cache coupon. Now it looks none is working.

well, i have checked the gift card for you, and it is still valid here. if you used it in any order without paying, then the gift card will be invalid. If you did not use it, you can contact the one who gave you the gift cardto check.

Summer, I've never tried to use it before. Should be valid and I've got it from your stuff, but I suspect it is valid only on some order at higher amount which unknown to me. There was no indication on this amount when I got it by mail. Giftcards should be usable on ANY amount - name applies it is a gift not conditional gift !!! Is it same with all your giftcards?

for gift cards, there should be a pass word, if no pass word, then it must be a coupon code, that you can use it after you put the item into the cart.

Of course I had password and I've entered it when trying to pay. System didn't say it's wrong, it just said there must be some higher (to me unknown) amount and did not take giftcard value into account, wtf (sorry)......