Ultrafire UF-T70 Triple XM-L

If GarryBunk's suggestion doesn't work for you, this could be another route you can take and replace both Keygos with one or two of this XM-L bike light already designed for your application. Likely have less wind resistance too. This dealer listed below is in the US and if in stock, likely would be in your hands withing several days.

http://www.novaeproducts.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2747062

Wow! Commuting by bike at 71! I only wish that I can still ride a bike by then! I'm originally from the small town of Woodbine (about 30 miles west of Baltimore along I-70).

-Garry

Life begins at 65.. Trust me! Cool I must have passed there a lot, I use to go to Summit Point in W. Va, pretty regular. I would have the hammer down coming through I-70.. :)

That's going toward Summit Point in W. Va..I use I-70 to get there.

My UF-T70's in NY now. Just hope it's not going to take 10 days to get out of Customs

Update: It's now in Jamaica NY. I wonder if that means it got past Customs

I might would have went that way at first, but now I have tasted the flashlights! The flashlights not only look cool, but they perform. At first, I started with the $2 cheap beams. Then I moved up to $4 to $7 flashlights, from their I went to the Keygos. The bicycle lights although they perform, I don't like the looks.. Gotta have the looks along with the performance for me. So, flashlights, here I stay!! Also, I be working in pairs. Gives balance. Cool

Thanks for the feedback too.

Looks like HKEquipment is out of stock of the UF-T70. I'm curious to see if/when they restock, if the price will be higher or lower.

I got one of the last ones, thanks to the excellent info I stumbled upon here Hopefully mine's not far behind atbglenn's.

Congrats on your purchase. Hopefully you'll get yours soon. Oh yeah, welcome to BLF luvlites :)

Thank you! Also thanks making my decision easier by writing "this is the LAST flashlight I'm EVER buying" which made me think, why not? I WAS in the same boat... until I also bought a Xtar WK21 yesterday . Had no idea something that small could put out 500 lumens and couldn't help myself. Somebody stop me!!!

+1

You must have had an athlete background or something like that :)

I've said I'm never drinking again when I've had way too much to drink, so don't take me too seriously when I make statements like that :) lol!

Ha, I am 6'3" at 135 lbs.. I am falling out the chair laughing.

The key to doing it is "desire".. :)

BTW, I am looking at these other newbies on here. Just joined in Feb, and got 2 or 3 lights, and going for the T70!! I hate them!! :)

Hats off, you have my respect.

Wish you and your wife all the best.

Viktor

Guys,

can we keep on topic please? It'd be great if the thread were an excellent resource for the torch for new users without sifting through the inane chatter :)

My UF-T70 seems to be stuck in Customs. Hopefully it wont take 10 days like my last order (BLF Dry group buy)

Was wondering because you posted Thursday yours was in Jamaica, NY.

I ordered mine the day after you ordered yours and as of yesterday it was "Processed Through Sort Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" whatever that means.

Anyone got any ceiling bounce figures and lux figures?

I like your style! Where I come from, we call them Jubilee clips.

Those, some gaffer (duct) tape and WD40 will fix almost any mechanical troubles. For advanced bodgers, baler tow ((pronounced tuw) twine/string) will fix everything else.

If those don't work a sledgehammer will.

Either expect it to be stuck in customs or that the tracking won't update. That's been my experience for my last few orders. One was literally stuck there for a while and then the next simply didn't update. That one actually arrived sooner than the previous but it didn't update until it was actually delivered. I will go out on a limb and say it's probably headed your direction and you won't know until it's at your house already, so sit tight

Here's my tracking info.