Update December 14: Ultrafire 504B XM-LT6 Black and Silver at DD for $13.15

esrevenge -

It takes a single 18650 battery.

Also, the lumens-to-dollar comparison is why us po' folk like budget lights. I have several lights that cost under $50 to build that blow the doors off flashlights costing double, triple or more. Sellers also inflate advertised output wildly but if this light is properly driven . . . it is an XM-L so, we're all hoping . . .

Foy

The Fenix LD20 uses a XP-G emitter, is regulated but isn't driven particularly hard due to the battery choice (AA) I would imagine.

The light talked about here is XM-L, isn't regulated but may be driven harder due to the battery choice (18650)

The Fenix is probably better constructed but sells price and output aren't necessarily all that closely related. That's why we're all here :)

My Bad !

Trying to use electronics coupon , silly ... Needed to use sporting goods coupon ...

I got this too. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks for the info guys, sorry to thread jack about the batteries. Thanks again to the OP, $12.31 shipped all in for a flashlight like this is a very good deal...

I snatched 2, i need a few hosts anyway. Will mod the dirvers for sure with the 2,8A l-m-h from kd.

It's fun that Summer tried hard to make good promotions but eventually the best deals are found casually by BLF members.

There are many things i don't like from dino but when they mess up a price it's hard to beat the "bargain". Like some1 said above iven if the driver is a pos one is still a good bargain.

Any1 noticed how they were forcing to buy registered shipping?

Took me a while to figure how to avoid that.

They have always done it. But now it's even harder to notice, thanks to the new "professional packager" system, which captures your attention.. :)

Still goes to category: "Buyer beware"

Yeah, I noticed that too. Didn't see it until I saw my total was wrong. Of course, then I had to decide who I wanted to prepare my light for shipment. Wonder how many people actually fall for that?

gooddealFoy

Hello, are u thinking about the presents for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas? No worries, here we bring a coupon code to you to save money.

coupon code: THANKSGIVING

It helps to save you 20% on all products in our store.

www.dinodirect.com

You will have a long time to think about the presents well and place the orders. The coupon will be valid from now on to 23:59:59 (PST),November 09th. Another shopping season to save your money! Hurry now

Hello Budgeteer,

Do you have a link to the from you suggested driverboard from KD?

Greetz from Holland.

Thanks summer!

Birrel here is the links for 1 or 5

Could Summer please tell me (us) what "polymer body" really means? Is it the same carbon material

as in the Surefire G2 or is it aluminum (aerometal) as stated further down the specs?

Everybody is talking about the WF-504B with XM-L light but the WF-502B is $10,39 with the 3-mode XM-L (instead of 5) and with coupon it is $ 8,31.

I allready have this body or else I would have order this one.

Sorry did not see it was not in stock. You only see that when you push add to cart.

Sorry no stock

Too bad, would otherwise be under 14e combo for TF Flames + XM-L light (at least some sort of...).

Hello,

Has somebody an idea for a good cheap bicycle combi (aaa and/or 18650).

Greetz from Holland,

Frank.

For the sake of everyone that ordered these I hope you get a real Ultrafire and not a cheap knockoff like the fake C1 I got during the first promotion with a crap tail cap switch that needed to be resoldered before the light would work and still never fit properly even after 2 hours of tinkering with it.

here: http://kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=10995

however i buy the 5pack. Rarely need just one or 2.

Hi Frank welcome to BLF.

The Ultrafire 500 series lights don't have enough flood for a bicycle light you would be much better off with a C8. I use a KDC8 on mine and it works perfectly.

http://kaidomain.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=11097